University of Nottingham A108 2022 Entry

Watch
yumnum444
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone else received an email from nottingham saying they are considering the application but It will take longer?
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by yumnum444)
Has anyone else received an email from nottingham saying they are considering the application but It will take longer?
When did you receive this? The only email I’ve received from them is the one I got when I first sent my UCAS application that’s the only one email I’ve received.
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rosie0502)
When did you receive this? The only email I’ve received from them is the one I got when I first sent my UCAS application that’s the only one email I’ve received.
In the morning at 8
batoolfatymah
Badges: 9
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven't received one
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by yumnum444)
In the morning at 8
What exactly did it say?? I haven’t received one :/
studentinneed17
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I emailed them last week Thursday asking what is going on since there doesn’t seem to be anyone I know who has received any form of reply, be it an invite or rejection, and they said that there will be further communications to applicants (to the A108/A18L course) in January
spearj
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i just got an interview invite
dfgndflkj
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
That’s sick, congrats! Do u mind telling me ur calculated score just so I can get a sense of the cutoff
dfgndflkj
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by spearj)
i just got an interview invite
Sorry was meant to comment as a reply
spearj
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dfgndflkj)
Sorry was meant to comment as a reply
115 i think
Haitchd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
115 i think
what day did you book there was only 3 options for me
Kmaimoonak
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Just got an interview invite about half an hour ago, booked my interview for Jan 21st. Anyone else?
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kmaimoonak)
Just got an interview invite about half an hour ago, booked my interview for Jan 21st. Anyone else?
Congratulationss !! Can you pls tell us your score if you do not mind ?
spearj
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
what day did you book there was only 3 options for me
i booked 21st too
batoolfatymah
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven't heard anything another rejection I guess
Haitchd
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i booked 21st too
oo I booked 20th,
I'm kinda worried bc everyone says how Nottingham interviews are hard , do you guys think you're prepared for it
hamzakhurshid
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
lessgo, I got the interview.
I booked 19th of Jan.
btw, I got a guaranteed interview as I took part in the nottingham summer school so I didn't need to work out points etc.

man I feel quite relieved, hoping the interviewers will be chill.
hamzakhurshid
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
guys, we could make a group where we can practice interview questions and stuff
I would really be up for it
Haitchd
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hamzakhurshid)
guys, we could make a group where we can practice interview questions and stuff
I would really be up for it
same that would be cool, how else have you been preparing for interviews? did you pay for courses
yumnum444
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hamzakhurshid)
lessgo, I got the interview.
I booked 19th of Jan.
btw, I got a guaranteed interview as I took part in the nottingham summer school so I didn't need to work out points etc.

man I feel quite relieved, hoping the interviewers will be chill.
congratsss I remember you from ucat thread lol so happy for youu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.94%
October 2021 (116)
47.35%
November 2021 (25)
10.2%
December 2021 (32)
13.06%
January 2021 (21)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.61%