University of Nottingham A108 2022 Entry

Watch
hamzakhurshid
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by yumnum444)
congratsss I remember you from ucat thread lol so happy for youu
what, for real? lmao thanks
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
same that would be cool, how else have you been preparing for interviews? did you pay for courses
nah, just thinking out loud for the time being.
I had two practice sessions, one with my school tutor and another with current notts students.
I'll probably ask someone to help me out and just do loads of research
Haitchd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hamzakhurshid)
nah, just thinking out loud for the time being.
I had two practice sessions, one with my school tutor and another with current notts students.
I'll probably ask someone to help me out and just do loads of research
Was ur practise session with notts student through the summer programme? . And yeah same I'm doing it independently only had 1 mock session with school .
Kmaimoonak
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Congratulationss !! Can you pls tell us your score if you do not mind ?
Score? Do you mean like stats?
User3982
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by spearj)
i booked 21st too
I’ve booked for the 21st as well!
batoolfatymah
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by User3982)
I’ve booked for the 21st as well!
Can I ask your stats please?
yumnum444
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kmaimoonak)
Score? Do you mean like stats?
noo the calculated score from their website
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I know this is the Nottingham thread but as Lincoln is connected to Nottingham has anyone heard back from Lincoln? If you have received an interview invite good luck and if not don’t lose hope I wish you all the best
Kmaimoonak
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
noo the calculated score from their website
Idk about calculated score stuff but I got:
All 9’s for GCSE
Achieved ABB A levels
2760 B1 UCAT
UCAT Bursary
In person work exp in 2 hospitals and volunteering work
spearj
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rosie0502)
I know this is the Nottingham thread but as Lincoln is connected to Nottingham has anyone heard back from Lincoln? If you have received an interview invite good luck and if not don’t lose hope I wish you all the best
my interview is for both Nottingham and Lincoln
Last edited by spearj; 4 weeks ago
dfgndflkj
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, I just checked I got an interview aswell
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
Was ur practise session with notts student through the summer programme? . And yeah same I'm doing it independently only had 1 mock session with school .
yeah I think so
studentinneed17
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
got an interview for both A108 and A18L
so relieved haha, can I ask anyone who has had an interview what it was like? I know in person there’s 8 or so stations for MMI, but is online just like a panel? or what’s it like online?
batoolfatymah
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you think if I haven't got an interview yet am I rejected?
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by batoolfatymah)
Do you think if I haven't got an interview yet am I rejected?
What was your calculated score?
yumnum444
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
guys, did nottingham send out any rejections before christmas as well?
toy123
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
any updates???? i still aint got no update since the 1st confirmation thing email when i 1st applied, getting quite anxious now
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by toy123)
any updates???? i still aint got no update since the 1st confirmation thing email when i 1st applied, getting quite anxious now
You can see the previous pages, some of us got an interview.
gdsakshadfva
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
does anyone know the cutoff score for the foundation score in nottingham. when i spoke to other people they had like 115, whilst i had 62 lol. Just really nervous
miriam_oronze
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gdsakshadfva)
does anyone know the cutoff score for the foundation score in nottingham. when i spoke to other people they had like 115, whilst i had 62 lol. Just really nervous
Hmmm I’m not too sure. All I know is that it’s below 100
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%