University of Nottingham A108 2022 Entry

Watch
miriam_oronze
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know how many spaces are available on the foundation course
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
How is everyone prepping for the mmi? Need some tips and advice!
Last edited by Rosie0502; 2 weeks ago
hamzakhurshid
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
gonna ask a tutor to help me out. second, just answer questions aloud whenever you can or at least in your mind. I also watched a couple of videos on youtube, especially the ones about role play. and don't forget to prepare a verbal presentation about a topic that you'll present in one of the panels.
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
i really hope they give a me a relatively easy role play scenario.
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hamzakhurshid)
gonna ask a tutor to help me out. second, just answer questions aloud whenever you can or at least in your mind. I also watched a couple of videos on youtube, especially the ones about role play. and don't forget to prepare a verbal presentation about a topic that you'll present in one of the panels.
Do you mean the interest? It’s so hard to think of an interest to teach the interviewer without any props or powerpoints etc really struggling LOL
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah i meant that
r_khan15
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
any interview more that gon come out?
Arawa08
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rosie0502)
Do you mean the interest? It’s so hard to think of an interest to teach the interviewer without any props or powerpoints etc really struggling LOL
what is the interest thing about are we supposed to talk about our interests
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Arawa08)
what is the interest thing about are we supposed to talk about our interests
Anything that interests you?

You can talk about your love for this forum if you really want.
Arawa08
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
what do you mean by verbal presentation about a topic of your choice?
did you get an email from notts regarding this?
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
sorry i think i didn't word it right.
there'll be a panel where you need to talk about a topic of your interest and need to explain it. Also allow enough time for any questions that the other person might have. you can't use powerpoints or other similar stuff
Last edited by hamzakhurshid; 1 week ago
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I heard from current medical students that the topic can be whichever you want, so choose the one you feel most comfortable and knowledgeable about
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
everyone who got the interview should've received a briefing sessions invitation email to be held 2/3 days before the actual interview.
Last edited by hamzakhurshid; 1 week ago
Arawa08
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
everyone who got the interview should've received a briefing sessions invitation email to be held 2/3 days before the actual interview.
yeah I received a briefing sessions invitation. if you don't mind me asking, when do you have your interview
Arawa08
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
sorry i think i didn't word it right.
there'll be a panel where you need to talk about a topic of your interest and need to explain it. Also allow enough time for any questions that the other person might have. you can't use powerpoints or other similar stuff
thank you
hamzakhurshid
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
how is prep going for you guys, I've noticed that I blink quite a lot when on camera lol
Arawa08
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
how is prep going for you guys, I've noticed that I blink quite a lot when on camera lol
I'm getting nervous lol, I wonder if the role-play would require us to act it out or to just talk about the scenario and what we would do
Arawa08
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
do you think the 5 minutes allocated to each question includes the thinking time
studentinneed17
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I know it says on the website that when selecting people for an offer they review the personal statement, but will they have seen/read our personal statement when going into the interview? It’s not really clear in regards to that. Not asking for any specific interview questions but, any reply is appreciated
Kmaimoonak
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
has anyone had their interview yet? mine is tomorrow and I'm so nervous
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.94%
October 2021 (116)
47.35%
November 2021 (25)
10.2%
December 2021 (32)
13.06%
January 2021 (21)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.61%