University of Southampton A102 (BM6) 2022 Entry

Watch
mohamedzz
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Anyone heard anything?
anisaffarah124
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mohamedzz)
Anyone heard anything?
nope
anisaffarah124
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
what unis have you applied for?
mohamedzz
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Did anyone receive the eligibility forms yet?
Jbob2340
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I’ve just received mine
Àníké
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Me too.
yaspsa
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
yes
areny
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I have received eligibility form and the 3 Questions....anyone else?
watermellone
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by areny)
I have received eligibility form and the 3 Questions....anyone else?
same
watermellone
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by watermellone)
same
Does anyone have any advice on the best way to answer the three questions for BM6 at Southampton?
Also, does anyone know about the success rates and if they will be much lower this year due to increased applicants?
jessica2024
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone received anything from admissions ؟
i received the 3 questions and eligibility form
fh2712
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone not submitted their 3 questions yet?
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fh2712)
Has anyone not submitted their 3 questions yet?
Nope, I am awaiting my EMA proof letter and then I’ll send mine off
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sriram2010)
Hi, you know the question about "Explain Why the BM6 programme at Southampton is right for you?" Is that asking about course structure itself? If so would I talk only year 0 or years 1 to 5 as well? Or is this question asking me why it's difficult for me to pursue medicine and achieve the requirements within the traditional route? Sorry I'm probably overthinking but don't want to mess it up ahaha
Don’t worry lol I think they’re asking why you chose BM6 as a foundation course and not others for example maybe Bristol with preliminary year. Talk about the course structure, and how you’ll have more help from the start. I did my research on the course and then wrote about why i like BM6 at Southampton
Remember the main purpose of this foundation course is to widen participation
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know if they will give out more offers than places on the course as they said around 80 was given out last year I believe?
fh2712
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by watermellone)
Does anyone know if they will give out more offers than places on the course as they said around 80 was given out last year I believe?
No idea, would love to know too
fh2712
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know roughly when interviews will be sent out? I am assuming they want time to look at all the forms we sent so might take ages..
ethereala
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does everything need to be submitted before the 30th of November, or can we also submit on the 30th of November?

I’m still waiting for my college to sign/stamp a document 😭
Yoitsme987
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ethereala)
Does everything need to be submitted before the 30th of November, or can we also submit on the 30th of November?

I’m still waiting for my college to sign/stamp a document 😭
i think you can submit it on the 30th because in the email they said any forms submitted after the 30th november will not be considered.
yippy-yikes
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yoitsme987)
i think you can submit it on the 30th because in the email they said any forms submitted after the 30th november will not be considered.
Yeah I assume so as after that it's a new month, so as long as it's sent in November I think it's coolio

But I am internally panicking as I still need to send mine too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.91%
October 2021 (117)
47.56%
November 2021 (25)
10.16%
December 2021 (32)
13.01%
January 2021 (21)
8.54%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.57%