University of Southampton A102 (BM6) 2022 Entry

Watch
Yoitsme987
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yippy-yikes)
Yeah I assume so as after that it's a new month, so as long as it's sent in November I think it's coolio

But I am internally panicking as I still need to send mine too
i sent mine on the 15th, my college was so quick with all the documents but same i would be panicking too😂
ethereala
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I assume so as after that it's a new month, so as long as it's sent in November I think it's coolio

But I am internally panicking as I still need to send mine too
Last year they said the same thing- basically as long as it’s sent in November it’s all good. Still can’t help but stress though lol good luck x
yippy-yikes
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yoitsme987)
i sent mine on the 15th, my college was so quick with all the documents but same i would be panicking too😂
That's good that you got yours in so early! Mine's in so late because I didn't realise I'm still eligible for the bursary
(Original post by ethereala)
Last year they said the same thing- basically as long as it’s sent in November it’s all good. Still can’t help but stress though lol good luck x
Ahh ok that's coolio! Best of luck to you too!
watermellone
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That's good that you got yours in so early! Mine's in so late because I didn't realise I'm still eligible for the bursary

Ahh ok that's coolio! Best of luck to you too!
Wow I did it so late too and started the 3 questions really early, thinking I would get it in early but the EMA evidence took a while! Ended up giving it in yesterday
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know if I can attach a screenshot of criteria (universal credit) to my email towards the admissions email for today? They said to not include photos within the body of the email.
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Does anyone know if I can attach a screenshot of criteria (universal credit) to my email towards the admissions email for today? They said to not include photos within the body of the email.
just scan the documents and turn them into a pdf and then attach those documents to the email
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
just scan the documents and turn them into a pdf and then attach those documents to the email
Thanks for the help.
1) What if I’m not able to scan them? Can I convert the photo to a pdf and attach that?

2)”Email Eligibility Form, supporting documents and three questions as pdf attachments and not photos within the body of the email.” So this means I have to convert my responses to the 3 questions to a pdf file? Just making sure.
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for the help.
1) What if I’m not able to scan them? Can I convert the photo to a pdf and attach that?

2)”Email Eligibility Form, supporting documents and three questions as pdf attachments and not photos within the body of the email.” So this means I have to convert my responses to the 3 questions to a pdf file? Just making sure.
i am sure you can, but honestly scanning documents shouldn’t take you long i scanned mine using genius scan it’s available on the App Store and after you have scanned your documents it will automatically turn it in the form of pdf’s and from there you can save it in your files and attach those and yes i converted my 3 form questions into pdf too just in case.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i am sure you can, but honestly scanning documents shouldn’t take you long i scanned mine using genius scan it’s available on the App Store and after you have scanned your documents it will automatically turn it in the form of pdf’s and from there you can save it in your files and attach those and yes i converted my 3 form questions into pdf too just in case.
Alright thanks. The problem is I’m currently at home and I don’t have a scanner to print the rest of my photos such as evidence for free school meals. I’ve taken a picture of a letter with proof for it. Do you think if I convert this photo to a pdf and attach it I’ll be fine?
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alright thanks. The problem is I’m currently at home and I don’t have a scanner to print the rest of my photos such as evidence for free school meals. I’ve taken a picture of a letter with proof for it. Do you think if I convert this photo to a pdf and attach it I’ll be fine?
you don’t need an actual scanner you can just download the app “genius scan” and i think you can send without scanning, just checked the FAQ’s thing they sent out in the email and it just says that all the evidence and forms needs to be in a pdf form etc
yippy-yikes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dang my eligibility form really was in my outbox and I just noticed it now 👁👄👁 I'm lucky I checked before the deadline

Anywho best of luck everyone! All we can do now is wait...
yippy-yikes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by watermellone)
Wow I did it so late too and started the 3 questions really early, thinking I would get it in early but the EMA evidence took a while! Ended up giving it in yesterday
That's good that you got it in yesterday though! Best of luck!
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That's good that you got it in yesterday though! Best of luck!
ahh thank you best of luck to you too!
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anybody knows when would we hear back from them?
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
maybe in December, if not then January? im not completely sure
MedMom
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What's Southhampton UCAT cut off this year?
watermellone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MedMom)
What's Southhampton UCAT cut off this year?
dont think they use UCAT to select for the BM6 programme
Pinkpen11
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We’ll probs here back from them in feb/ march like last year did
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pinkpen11)
We’ll probs here back from them in feb/ march like last year did
ugh that’s so long
Stoic15
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, why is this chat so silent? Looked at 2021 entry pages it goes into the 50s or 60s this only has 3 so far. I was thinking perhaps a lot of people have higher grades so are taking a shot at only A100?
Last edited by Stoic15; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.97%
October 2021 (116)
47.54%
November 2021 (24)
9.84%
December 2021 (32)
13.11%
January 2021 (21)
8.61%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.66%