University of Southampton A102 (BM6) 2022 Entry

Watch
Pinkpen11
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Thats even better then less applicants for this course
watermellone
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pinkpen11)
Thats even better then less applicants for this course
I hope so lol, could be because no interviews have been sent out yet so this thread could get busier when interviews are sent
ethereala
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stoic15)
Hi guys, why is this chat so silent? Looked at 2021 entry pages it goes into the 50s or 60s this only has 3 so far. I was thinking perhaps a lot of people have higher grades so are taking a shot at only A100?
I was thinking the same thing lol- last year at this time (around the eligibility forms due date) the thread was wayyy more active. Hopefully it’s a reflection of the number of candidates this year..
Pinkpen11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I applied last year and we got interviews around February , so the chat will get more active in the new year hopefully
MedMom
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A lot of us didn’t apply to Southampton this year because it was expected that grade boundaries would go up significantly, due to last year’s experience.
We stuck to very safe choices like ARU and stayed away from popular choices like this.
Yoitsme987
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MedMom)
A lot of us didn’t apply to Southampton this year because it was expected that grade boundaries would go up significantly, due to last year’s experience.
We stuck to very safe choices like ARU and stayed away from popular choices like this.
wait what? this is a 6 year course so the entry requirements are lower compare to the standard 5 year course?
MedMom
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yoitsme987)
wait what? this is a 6 year course so the entry requirements are lower compare to the standard 5 year course?
I’m on wrong thread, sorry
Haitchd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ugh that’s so long
What other unis did you apply for, sorry im kinda interested as i saw u in the UEA thread too so feel like we got similar choices lol
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
What other unis did you apply for, sorry im kinda interested as i saw u in the UEA thread too so feel like we got similar choices lol
lol i have applied to uea, aston, southampton and plymouth. what about you?
Haitchd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lol i have applied to uea, aston, southampton and plymouth. what about you?
I applied to uea, southampton, lincoln and notts , are all of yours foundation / gateway years, i thought aston didn't do foundation not sure tho.
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
I applied to uea, southampton, lincoln and notts , are all of yours foundation / gateway years, i thought aston didn't do foundation not sure tho.
for aston i am a widening participation applicant so can apply for a 5 years programme
Last edited by Yoitsme987; 1 month ago
ethereala
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
When do you guys reckon we’ll receive the fee status questionnaire?
mohamedzz
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received it yet?
Pinkpen11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I thought you only get it if the info on ur ucas isn't clear
ethereala
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pinkpen11)
I thought you only get it if the info on ur ucas isn't clear
Pretty much- but also, some of us have Settled Status’ under the EU settlement scheme, hence why they request extra info.
L.a.i.l.a.
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey guys I just received a fee status questionnaire, do u think that’s a good sign and do u think that means that they’ve read my answers to the three questions theyve sent 😭
ethereala
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by L.a.i.l.a.)
Hey guys I just received a fee status questionnaire, do u think that’s a good sign and do u think that means that they’ve read my answers to the three questions theyve sent 😭
Anyone who’s fee status is unclear based off their UCAS application will receive the questionnaire. At the moment that’s all it means.
Rosie0502
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back yet?
Pinkpen11
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rosie0502)
Has anyone heard back yet?
Nope just got an email at about 6pm saying theyre still processing it.
User1908
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How many interviews do they give out for bm6?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.91%
October 2021 (117)
47.56%
November 2021 (25)
10.16%
December 2021 (32)
13.01%
January 2021 (21)
8.54%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.57%