Docjae
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FutureMissMRCS)
Do you think offers will be out this week by Friday?
Apparently the interview offers came out on 27th November last year and 25th November in 2019 so it could be any day now.
tjm0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
These scholarship / funding emails keep me on my toes! I keep thinking I've heard back
Spoiler:
Show

Last edited by tjm0; 2 weeks ago
FutureMissMRCS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tjm0)
These scholarship / funding emails keep me on my toes! I keep thinking I've heard back
Spoiler:
Show

Im not applying for one until I know I have an interview.
FutureMissMRCS
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Do you guys reckon interviews will be offered tomorrow?
DietMedGirl
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just got interview invite!! Wahooo. Gamsat was in the high 70s don’t remember exact score
Ekgudgin1
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just got my invite too! 😁
FutureMissMRCS
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Got an interview!!!!!!!! Now I don't know how to prep 😳
londongirl1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hmm I haven't had one yet and I got 60 in the GAMSAT and meet the individual section cut offs. Hopefully they'll be sent in batches.
tjm0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I haven't heard back yet either. For those who got an interview, mind sharing your GAMSAT and how much notice period they give?
Docjae
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just got an interview!! Good luck everyone!
UnderTheCandy
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just got an invite too!!! GAMSAT score was 68. Interviews will be online, 25-27th January and 3rd February.
MPC1998
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Interview!! Absolutely made up. 58,72,53 (59W,61UW). Good luck everyone
Ekgudgin1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tjm0)
I haven't heard back yet either. For those who got an interview, mind sharing your GAMSAT and how much notice period they give?
My GAMSAT Score was 61 (59/60/63). First class Biomedical Degree and lots of patient experience.

Interviews 25/26/27 Jan and 3rd Feb. Will be told nearer time which slot we are.

🤞🤞 For you- hopefully there will be more to come tomorrow! 😁
bhtn1096
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Interview too! So happy and relieved! GAMSAT 67
tjm0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ekgudgin1)
My GAMSAT Score was 61 (59/60/63). First class Biomedical Degree and lots of patient experience.

Interviews 25/26/27 Jan and 3rd Feb. Will be told nearer time which slot we are.

🤞🤞 For you- hopefully there will be more to come tomorrow! 😁
Thanks a million!! Well done to everyone who's heard back so far, fantastic job from you all and I'm so happy to see it's paying off! )
cmh-1995
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I had an interview invite today! GAMSAT score 61
londongirl1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tjm0)
Thanks a million!! Well done to everyone who's heard back so far, fantastic job from you all and I'm so happy to see it's paying off! )
What GAMSAT score did you get out of interest?
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations and commiserations on responses so far.

If you guys are up for it, I like to collect the details of TSR users that have been offered interviews in hopes that will help future cohorts in deciding where it would be most appropriate to apply:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=200927206

Hopefully a similar sheet has helped you in the past and maybe this one can help you too.

Good luck in your other applications and in your next stages!
FutureMissMRCS
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tjm0)
58. Interviews 25th Jan, 26th,27th. Or 3rd February. You have until 1st December to tell them if you can't do any of those dates but I don't know my exam date for uni yet 😥and won't know till past 1st December.
FutureMissMRCS
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone know what the online interview format is like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed