med2022tsr
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yoitsme987)
Congratulations for getting the interview and I have no idea about the past data and my interview is on the 21st Jan
Thank you so much, good luck!!
Yoitsme987
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by med2022tsr)
Thank you so much, good luck!!
Thank you and you too!!!
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how’s everyone preparing for the interviews?
med2022tsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how’s everyone preparing for the interviews?
I haven’t started yet. I really don’t know how to tbh
nerviodor
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You could try finding interview questions to practice with your teachers/ friends
Last edited by nerviodor; 1 month ago
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t started either yet but I have watched a lot of youtube vids as a starting point. Also I sent my interview reply yesterday with all my results and medical database form scanned are we meant to receive a confirmation email if they have received it or not?
med2022tsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t started either yet but I have watched a lot of youtube vids as a starting point. Also I sent my interview reply yesterday with all my results and medical database form scanned are we meant to receive a confirmation email if they have received it or not?
I sent mine yesterday as well. I got a reply saying thank you for confirming but they’ll probably sent it in the next few days
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I sent mine yesterday as well. I got a reply saying thank you for confirming but they’ll probably sent it in the next few days
Ahh okay, thank you!
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
Does the medical database form also have to be scanned , I scanned my qualifications but attached the medical database form as a word document. It only says for the qualifications to be scanned and to 'return the database form' so i'm confused now.
scanning just makes it more clear to see it’s better to scan all your documents i printed out the form cus there was a bit where they needed your signature but i think it will be fine to attach it as a word document. also just received the interview confirmation email too!
Haitchd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
scanning just makes it more clear to see it’s better to scan all your documents i printed out the form cus there was a bit where they needed your signature but i think it will be fine to attach it as a word document. also just received the interview confirmation email too!
Yeah I just sent it as a pdf now again as the signature is much clearer. Also I think the interview confirmation email is an automatic response and they will probs reply on like Monday
Saz1111
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone get interviews today ?
L.a.i.l.a.
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey guys, does anyone know how the structure of the interview will be coz I read somewhere that it’s different from normal entry medicine interview coz the stations r gonna be like 10 mins long or something but they didn’t say that in the interview invitation email
nerviodor
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by L.a.i.l.a.)
Hey guys, does anyone know how the structure of the interview will be coz I read somewhere that it’s different from normal entry medicine interview coz the stations r gonna be like 10 mins long or something but they didn’t say that in the interview invitation email
Hi. I think the interviews will be similar to the interviews for the normal course. 6 MMI stations in total lasting for about 40 mins. So these no way the stations are 10mins long
med2022tsr
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
“six mini interviews, which will last for approximately 40 minutes in total.” Go by what the interview invite says x
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
hi, about the work experience form: it says “experience 1 (no more than 50 words)” and then ‘nature of the experience… in no more than 50 words’ does than mean it’s 100 words in each section?
Last edited by Yoitsme987; 4 weeks ago
L.a.i.l.a.
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I think for the nature of the experience u briefly say where you did ur work experience and what it involved. Like it doesn’t have to be long just a couple of sentences and then for the next bit you could talk abit more about what you did and what you’ve learnt and what skills youve developed etc x
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I think for the nature of the experience u briefly say where you did ur work experience and what it involved. Like it doesn’t have to be long just a couple of sentences and then for the next bit you could talk abit more about what you did and what you’ve learnt and what skills youve developed etc x
Thank you so much. Would it be alright if i just put the title in the nature of experience and then write what i did, my role etc in the next box?
L.a.i.l.a.
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes u could 100% write that and definitely try to reflect on what uve learnt aswell xx
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes u could 100% write that and definitely try to reflect on what uve learnt aswell xx
alright thanks a lot. also do you guys think our interview might change to online instead of face to face cus i have seen people on the A100 thread that their interviews have been changed and ARU has changed theirs to online too so UEA might do the same?
Haitchd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
hi, about the work experience form: it says “experience 1 (no more than 50 words)” and then ‘nature of the experience… in no more than 50 words’ does than mean it’s 100 words in each section?
So the part where u write the nature of experience isn’t included in the 50 word count ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%