ليلى
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Omg Yh I saw that. I hope they don’t change it I really wanna go and see the uni and the city. Should I call tomorrow and ask if there’s a possibility that it would be online?
ليلى
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Haitchd)
So the part where u write the nature of experience isn’t included in the 50 word count ?
I don’t think it’s included but either way I don’t think it would be a huge problem if u go a few words over the count coz they’re not gonna count how many words you’ve put in the interview init x
nerviodor
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ليلى)
Omg Yh I saw that. I hope they don’t change it I really wanna go and see the uni and the city. Should I call tomorrow and ask if there’s a possibility that it would be online?
I doubt they will be working. If you really want to phone them try after the 4th of Jan.
Last edited by nerviodor; 4 weeks ago
Yoitsme987
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ليلى)
call them after the Christmas holidays because right now there’s no point and yes same i really wanna have a face to face interview too
L.a.i.l.a.
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, u know the work experience form, how many copies do u think we have to bring, I might bring 2 or maybe 3 just in case but I think we’ll only need it for one station right?
nerviodor
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by L.a.i.l.a.)
Hey guys, u know the work experience form, how many copies do u think we have to bring, I might bring 2 or maybe 3 just in case but I think we’ll only need it for one station right?
I think they are only expecting one copy. I was thinking that you take it with you at each station you go to but not sure.
Last edited by nerviodor; 3 weeks ago
Wannadomedok
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi guys do you know like the stats of how many people applied where interviewed and then given offers?
nerviodor
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wannadomedok)
Hi guys do you know like the stats of how many people applied where interviewed and then given offers?
Someone said that in 2020, 303 applied for the gateway course and 74 got offers.
Wannadomedok
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nerviodor)
Someone said that in 2020, 303 applied for the gateway course and 74 got offers.
Okk thank you for your response<3
anxious mama
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone got interviews next week
ishy49
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anxious mama)
I do did you also have a KMMS interview today?
ishy49
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ليلى)
(Original post by ليلى)
I don’t think it’s included but either way I don’t think it would be a huge problem if u go a few words over the count coz they’re not gonna count how many words you’ve put in the interview init x
Innit cuzzy
anxious mama
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ishy49)
I do did you also have a KMMS interview today?
No my son has an A104 interview next week, wondering how many others on here have one next week. Good luck for your KMMS interview
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No my son has an A104 interview next week, wondering how many others on here have one next week. Good luck for your KMMS interview
i have mine next week too
kilazivator90
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Guys am I the only One that hasn’t had a response yet. I assume most people have had interviews or rejections . Please let me know I’m anxious
anxious mama
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Yoitsme987)
i have mine next week too
Good luck, praying for u all
anxious mama
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kilazivator90)
Guys am I the only One that hasn’t had a response yet. I assume most people have had interviews or rejections . Please let me know I’m anxious
I assume for A104 the interview invites will continue for a good few weeks yet. Hopefully you should hear soon .
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Good luck, praying for u all
thank you sm
med2022tsr
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I have my interview on Tuesday
Yoitsme987
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by med2022tsr)
I have my interview on Tuesday
good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.94%
October 2021 (116)
47.35%
November 2021 (25)
10.2%
December 2021 (32)
13.06%
January 2021 (21)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.61%