ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ryancb64)
Okay, thanks.I got 58 in the GAMSAT sept sitting, would that be a safe enough score for 2023 entry or do you think it would be better to sit the GAMSAT again?
You have nothing to lose (apart from time and money!) from sitting it again. If you get a higher score... all well and good, otherwise you can always use your 58.
ryancb64
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks!
Erin5
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone know when we should expect Ulster interview invites to be released?
neevaaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Erin5)
Anyone know when we should expect Ulster interview invites to be released?
Last time we heard the last weekend in November? Around 27th i think?
Erin5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by neevaaa)
Last time we heard the last weekend in November? Around 27th i think?
Perfect, thanks a million!
jgallagher98
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone get word about an interview yet? Hate waiting 😬
markkelly22_
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jgallagher98)
Did anyone get word about an interview yet? Hate waiting 😬
Still radio silence from my end
Erin5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No haven’t heard a thing yet either
sunny_01
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
guys last year they sent interviews on the 27th (monday) so we might hear back this monday
jgallagher98
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sunny_01)
guys last year they sent interviews on the 27th (monday) so we might hear back this monday
Hopefully 🤞🏼
JezPod
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hmmm, anyone else get all excited by the 'Five reasons to study at Ulster!' email today?

I saw "Ulster University" and got all excited then saw it was marketing... A bit harsh really, doing a tease like that!

Jaw2000
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Has anybody heard about any interviews yet?
markkelly22_
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Jaw2000)
Has anybody heard about any interviews yet?
Haven’t heard anything yet but I’m assuming we will know this week considering the interviews start on the 10th
londongirl1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 13 hours ago
I asked admissions and they said they're hoping to notify people they've been selected for interview this week and send interview invite emails next week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.87%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.09%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.61%
Finding the motivation (22)
23.91%
Getting distracted (14)
15.22%
Procrastination (37)
40.22%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads