Rara1455
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I got a invite at 16:55 too my gamsat was 64
AR644
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londongirl1)
I haven't heard back yet (got 60 in the GAMSAT). Maybe they'll be doing them in batches. 🤞
I assume they are going from highest to lowest until they reach all of their interview slots to then establish a cut-off score, finger crossed for us !
AR644
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To add to this, they interviewed 250 last year.
wdja
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
got mine through at 4:55pm too, GAMSAT of 69
Tanjarine
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Got mine at 16:55 too. GAMSAT of 59 ^^
Agitha
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1655, gamsat 70 😊
MEDplease2022
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
16:55 - gamsat 58! Also to add - this went into my “promotions” on my gmail account !!! So lucky I saw it literally by clicking on it by accident. Just Incase anyone else is in the same boat!
Last edited by MEDplease2022; 1 month ago
Cherioos
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Guys, feel free to enter in your stats in the GEM applicant doc below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1979148990
Last edited by Cherioos; 1 month ago
Char.cross.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 60 in Gamsat, still nothing yet is it likely I will recieve a rejection by now x
MEDplease2022
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Char.cross.)
I got 60 in Gamsat, still nothing yet is it likely I will recieve a rejection by now x
Hey - did you check your promotions/spam?? Mine was hidden in promotions in gmail! Fingers crossed they are just sending out in batches x
Char.cross.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MEDplease2022)
Hey - did you check your promotions/spam?? Mine was hidden in promotions in gmail! Fingers crossed they are just sending out in batches x
Heya, I did and still nothing. I really really hope so! I'm not sure how they select, do they interview everyone above a cut off, or select from people who meet it? Well done for getting one yourself lovely! x
MEDplease2022
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Char.cross.)
Heya, I did and still nothing. I really really hope so! I'm not sure how they select, do they interview everyone above a cut off, or select from people who meet it? Well done for getting one yourself lovely! x
I have no idea - really sorry! Perhaps someone else knows the above?? Wishing you the best of luck anyway!
kaivalya
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone, I am an international student with a GAMSAT of 67, I received an interview offer last night. I was just wondering how long after the interviews the offers are released.
Cheers
angelscity
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Rejected - GAMSAT was 57
Congrats to everyone that got an interview though!!
I’m guessing the cut off might be 58 then as I see people with 58 with interviews? I’m unsure whether to wait and see if anyone with 57 or below got one as I sent 2 GAMSAT scores off (March and Sept) so I’m worried they might have considered the wrong one? But if the cut off is 57 then it’s probably the reason
Last edited by angelscity; 1 month ago
londongirl1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've just had a rejection but got a 60 overall in the GAMSAT (with at least 50 in each section) and have a 2:1 from a UK uni. Don't understand what's going on! I've sent an email to query this.
angelscity
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londongirl1)
I've just had a rejection but got a 60 overall in the GAMSAT (with at least 50 in each section) and have a 2:1 from a UK uni. Don't understand what's going on! I've sent an email to query this.
Oh this is interesting! Good that you emailed because that does seem like they must have got something wrong on their end? I hope you get some answers soon (I might send an email off but I’m in a more uncertain position as my GAMSAT was 57 overall so the cut off could be higher, but definitely is lower than 60 I assume).
Fingers crossed for us both!
londongirl1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by angelscity)
Oh this is interesting! Good that you emailed because that does seem like they must have got something wrong on their end? I hope you get some answers soon (I might send an email off but I’m in a more uncertain position as my GAMSAT was 57 overall so the cut off could be higher, but definitely is lower than 60 I assume).
Fingers crossed for us both!
Yeah, you might as well. the only thing I can think of is that they've started following higher cut offs for each individual section rather than it just being a case of having a certain score overall and at least 50 in each section?
Last edited by londongirl1; 1 month ago
KZawa1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I also just got a rejection. Gamsat average score of 57 (56/63/55), 2:2 with MSc (Merit).

Good luck to everyone else with their applications!
Last edited by KZawa1; 1 month ago
Yazz0821
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The same thing has just happened to me!! I also have 60! Can I ask who you have emailed? I have also emailed but it was a random person ha. I feel sick!
londongirl1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yazz0821)
The same thing has just happened to me!! I also have 60! Can I ask who you have emailed? I have also emailed but it was a random person ha. I feel sick!
I feel the same! Sorry to hear you're having the same issue. I emailed [email protected]. Can I ask what your individual section scores were? I'm wondering if that could be the issue?
Last edited by londongirl1; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.94%
October 2021 (116)
47.35%
November 2021 (25)
10.2%
December 2021 (32)
13.06%
January 2021 (21)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.61%