Laynz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by algiers)
yes you can
Thankyou
h0l12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AdrianaCZ)
Guys my overall GAMSAT score is 59 but I Got 49 in Section 1. Do you think I could be still considered ?
They do say on website need to have 50+ in each section, but hey who knows!
AdrianaCZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by h0l12345)
They do say on website need to have 50+ in each section, but hey who knows!
Thank you 🙏
Laynz1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It does. Not sure if they look at it any other way if you have a good overall... think Nottingham don’t too
mattbhayes
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi all!

I've appled to both A101 & A100 medicine at George's & received my A100 interview on the 22/11, but nothing from A101 yet. Was wondering if anyone has received their interviews yet for A101?
markkelly22_
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mattbhayes)
Hi all!

I've appled to both A101 & A100 medicine at George's & received my A100 interview on the 22/11, but nothing from A101 yet. Was wondering if anyone has received their interviews yet for A101?
I haven’t either
gradmedhelp!
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi all!

I haven't received anything for St George's yet either ! Am sure we'll hear soon
Laynz1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone any ideas as to what the gamsat cutoff will be?
Estebanthecactus
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi all!

Done the same! A100 interview on Friday but heard nothing from A101. Does anyone know when they started giving out invites last year?
Hopefulmedic15
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Estebanthecactus)
Done the same! A100 interview on Friday but heard nothing from A101. Does anyone know when they started giving out invites last year?
Hey! Last year the first A101 interviews came out on the evening of the September Gamsat results were released (16/11/21), so it could be any day now!
medicphd
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
Hey! Last year the first A101 interviews came out on the evening of the September Gamsat results were released (16/11/21), so it could be any day now!
Do you know if interviews were held in Feb last year? On their website it said GEM interviews are going to be in Feb so I was thinking we wouldn't hear anything until the new year!
sophieamiller2
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by medicphd)
Do you know if interviews were held in Feb last year? On their website it said GEM interviews are going to be in Feb so I was thinking we wouldn't hear anything until the new year!
My friend who got 68 in the GAMSAT didn’t hear anything until Feb last year and then got an interview and offer so I was expecting the same this year!
caperata
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sophieamiller2)
My friend who got 68 in the GAMSAT didn’t hear anything until Feb last year and then got an interview and offer so I was expecting the same this year!
Same story for me, except I didn't get an offer! Radio silence for a few months after sending off my application and then an email in early February with an interview date a couple of weeks later. I think some people had interviews earlier, though (around December): I have no idea how they decide who interviews when or if it's just random.
medicphd
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by caperata)
Same story for me, except I didn't get an offer! Radio silence for a few months after sending off my application and then an email in early February with an interview date a couple of weeks later. I think some people had interviews earlier, though (around December): I have no idea how they decide who interviews when or if it's just random.
I don't know if they've changed it this year, but I think all interviews are in Feb, at least that's what it says on their website. So I'm guessing no one will be hearing anything for a while.
Estebanthecactus
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Wish they could just tell us, feel like I spend my life refreshing my emails lol
caperata
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by medicphd)
I don't know if they've changed it this year, but I think all interviews are in Feb, at least that's what it says on their website. So I'm guessing no one will be hearing anything for a while.
Didn't see that bit on the website--everything I can find just says "between November and April". It's a bit confusingly laid out with ostensibly the same info in different places but updated more or less recently! Seems increasingly unlikely any interviews are happening this side of Christmas/New Year if nobody has head anything by now.
medicphd
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by caperata)
Didn't see that bit on the website--everything I can find just says "between November and April". It's a bit confusingly laid out with ostensibly the same info in different places but updated more or less recently! Seems increasingly unlikely any interviews are happening this side of Christmas/New Year if nobody has head anything by now.
I read it here: https://www.sgul.ac.uk/study/undergr.../medicine-mmis. It says that interviews for the Graduate Entry programme (A101) run in February each year and that the last interview date is Friday 18th February 2022.

I keep refreshing my emails just in case, but I don't think we'll hear anything until next year!
Last edited by medicphd; 1 week ago
Laynz1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
A bit harsh considering the gamsat cutoff date for registration is end of Jan... would be useful to know before this date if I have any chance of meeting the unis gamsat cutoff or if u need to do the gamsat again in March 2022
The old gem
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Laynz1)
A bit harsh considering the gamsat cutoff date for registration is end of Jan... would be useful to know before this date if I have any chance of meeting the unis gamsat cutoff or if u need to do the gamsat again in March 2022
I am in the same boat, unsure whether my GAMSAT score is high enough to get interview. To be honest, Im going to start preparing after Xmas, even if they do interview, they may not offer a place if others have a higher result.
sophieamiller2
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by The old gem)
I am in the same boat, unsure whether my GAMSAT score is high enough to get interview. To be honest, Im going to start preparing after Xmas, even if they do interview, they may not offer a place if others have a higher result.
Can I ask what your scores are? Think I’m in a similar position too, right on the boundary!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed