St George's, University of London A101 2022 Entry

Watch
Laynz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why would they interview if others have a higher gamsat ? Surely they will only invite for interview if you meet their cutoff.. no?
neevaaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sophieamiller2)
Can I ask what your scores are? Think I’m in a similar position too, right on the boundary!
I am a little scared I am on the boundary too!
Estebanthecactus
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
my understanding was that they rank candidates on gamsat score and once they’ve reached the maximum number they want to interview they call that the cut off score. Once you get to interview they don’t look at your gamsat score anymore. That’s what the lady said when I rang admissions anyway.
Estebanthecactus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just seen this on the website…so guess if you applied for both you’ll only have one interview…‘If you have applied for both the A100 and A101 programmes, and qualify for interview for both courses, you will only interview once and the interview score will be used for both programmes.’
h0l12345
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Can I ask what your scores are? Think I’m in a similar position too, right on the boundary!
Think I’m in the same boat as you both too. I got 58 which is above the cut off for some previous years but below for others. Really hope it’s inside 😂
x3prince
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by h0l12345)
Think I’m in the same boat as you both too. I got 58 which is above the cut off for some previous years but below for others. Really hope it’s inside 😂
do you know how they calculate the gamsat score? do they double weigh section 3?
h0l12345
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by x3prince)
do you know how they calculate the gamsat score? do they double weigh section 3?
Yes it’s S1 + s2 + (S3 x2) / 4
The old gem
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
55,68,54 overall 58 (or 59 according to Nottingham)
Ifyawanabmydr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
66, 85, 66 or 71 avg.

I've still not heard anything either, if that helps (and I'm led to believe that I will ^)
sidou
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi. They already started the interviews. I did mine today, It was by recording and uploading the videos
Estebanthecactus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sidou)
Hi. They already started the interviews. I did mine today, It was by recording and uploading the videos
Did you also apply to the undergrad a100 course, or only a101? I’ve had a100 interview in the same format but haven’t heard about a101. Gamsat score is 73 (63, 60, 84)
markkelly22_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sidou)
This for the A101 course ?
Laynz1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sidou)
Are you GEM applicant ?
sidou
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Estebanthecactus)
Did you also apply to the undergrad a100 course, or only a101? I’ve had a100 interview in the same format but haven’t heard about a101. Gamsat score is 73 (63I did A100 only
I did A100 only
sidou
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by markkelly22_)
This for the A101 course ?
No for A100
sidou
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sidou)
I did A100 only
My score was 2860 but yours is fine. I think the mean Ucat was lower this year
sidou
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sidou)
I did A100 only
A101 interviews is in January and February, The last interview date for the Medicine 5-year undergraduate programme (A100) is Thursday 16th December 2021. The last interview date for the Graduate Entry programme (A101) is Friday 18th February 2022.
Laynz1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is the chat for A101. There is one for the A100 too
xSerendipityx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Estebanthecactus)
Did you also apply to the undergrad a100 course, or only a101? I’ve had a100 interview in the same format but haven’t heard about a101. Gamsat score is 73 (63, 60, 84)
That’s an amazing score, how did you prepare?
Estebanthecactus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did do a chemistry degree before so in terms of science I didn’t need to do much, but I did have to do a fair bit of work on the essay section
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%