The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London A101 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Agitha
It was you who said you'd been emailed asking for your GAMSAT score the other day, right? Any idea why SG didn't have access to it? Perhaps this could be causing the delay, as 70 definitely above any apparent cut-off.

So when I got asked for my GAMSAT ID I think I put my first ID that they gave me when I made my acer login instead of the one I got when I’d actually registered to sit the exam for September 2022. It was my first time sitting the GAMSAT and applying so I had no clue what I was doing
Original post by ahumblescientist
I'm also waiting to hear, I got a 67 in the GAMSAT but was asked to send them my score a few days ago, might be what is causing the delay? (Or at least that's what I'm hoping for)

Yh I’m hoping this is the case and we hear some time this week! Fingers crossed 🤞
Hi guys! For those who received an interview did they state on the invite what the cutoff is? Sorry if its already been answered, 61 and hopeful here :smile:
Original post by Kittybot
Hi guys! For those who received an interview did they state on the invite what the cutoff is? Sorry if its already been answered, 61 and hopeful here :smile:

I couldn't see any mention of a cutoff on my interview invite
Has anyone else heard anything these last few days?
Original post by Shammahc

Radiosilence here !
Reply 166

Absolutely nothing 😩

I was looking at last years thread and there seemed to be a fair amount of time between the first batch of interviews being sent and the second, so I wouldn't worry too much atm.
I have just received an email from the admissions team and they’ve said the following:

“We will be sending out invitations to interview over the next couple of weeks so please do keep an eye out for an email as you may still be invited. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to reveal the GAMSAT cutoff score.”
Original post by ElRo2309
I have just received an email from the admissions team and they’ve said the following:

“We will be sending out invitations to interview over the next couple of weeks so please do keep an eye out for an email as you may still be invited. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to reveal the GAMSAT cutoff score.”

Oh wow, I’m just wondering when they will send out rejections then?
Reply 170

The website also says the last date for BM4 interviews is Feb 18th, and no one (that I can see) has an interview after the 14th on the spreadsheet, so that leaves a good number of spots for more interviews! ☺️

Oh I didn’t get this email…
Original post by neevaaa
Oh I didn’t get this email…

It was in reply to one I sent asking if there would be more interviews sent out and what the GAMSAT cut off was. I was too impatient to wait it out 😅
It was in reply to one I sent asking if there would be more interviews sent out and what the GAMSAT cut off was. I was too impatient to wait it out 😅

Not all heroes wear capes 😂
Reply 174
I just got an interview invite but there were no slots to book? Very strange
Ye same here, GAMSAT of 63.

Just for anyone else, the booking part of the website says:
"You have been invited to select an interview session but there are currently no interview slots available. More interview dates will be added soon, so please check back to see if the 'Respond to Interview Invitation' button has appeared."

Hopefully it gets fixed soon! Will be sure to message on here when.
Reply 176
Also did anyone else not receive the internal disclosures form in the invitation email?
Reply 177
Just received an interview invite, GAMSAT 63 :smile: I’m the same as others with no interview slots available, hopefully it will be updated soon!
Any invite for Gamsat 62?
Original post by Shahishame
Any invite for Gamsat 62?

I’m 62, no word yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending