How do I know that my UCAS has registered that I've done the LNAT?

Watch this thread
retroluvr
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi just checking there's nowhere on UCAS that will explicitly say "LNAT complete" or smthn like that because I am about to apply tonight but my LNAT unis are still saying "you may have to take an entrance exam..." is that okay? I've put my UCAS number on my Pearson vue account. I'm just paranoid.
Dominininc
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Yeah thats fine, your lnat will be automatically sent to the universities that require it.
You dont even need to have done your lnat before sending your application as the lnat score and essay is sent to universities independently.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
If you have told LNAT where you are applying and given them your UCAS id, you dont need to do anthing else.
It usually takes Unis a while to process LNAT results and to read/mark you LNAT essay, do dont worry if you dont get an immediate response.
camapplicant530
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Annoying you don’t, and it’s something they should really implement.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by camapplicant530)
Annoying you don’t, and it’s something they should really implement.
Its been asked for - for recording reg numbers for all sorts of tests like UCAT, BMAT, TMUA etc.
UCAS can be very slow about things like this.....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (39)
29.1%
It went fairly well (57)
42.54%
It didn't go too well (25)
18.66%
TERRIBLE! (13)
9.7%

Watched Threads