The Student Room Group

Cambridge SAQ Maths Topics

I'm currently filling in the SAQ while applying for maths, and under question E6 it asks for the topics I'll have covered. Do I need to type out every chapter that I've done? That's a lot.. I'm doing the Pearson Edexcel course and there's like 26 chapters for pure alone. I did all of A level in Y12 and am now in Y13 doing further.
Any advice or examples would be great, thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Probably just need to say you've completed all the topics in A-Level maths and list whichever topics you've done so far in FM. I'm going to do mine soon. Which college are you applying to?
Reply 2
Original post by Cs115
Probably just need to say you've completed all the topics in A-Level maths and list whichever topics you've done so far in FM. I'm going to do mine soon. Which college are you applying to?

Yeah that's probably a good plan I'll do the same. Going for King's just because I thought if I'm going for Cambridge, might as well try the hard one. How about you?
Reply 3
Original post by DillonButt
Yeah that's probably a good plan I'll do the same. Going for King's just because I thought if I'm going for Cambridge, might as well try the hard one. How about you?

Gonville and caius. I searched up where Stephen hawking went bc I saw the theory of everything so I just picked that ahaha.
Reply 4
Original post by Cs115
Gonville and caius. I searched up where Stephen hawking went bc I saw the theory of everything so I just picked that ahaha.

Nice haha, best of luck to you
Reply 5
Original post by DillonButt
Nice haha, best of luck to you

You too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending