A-LEVELS. Looking for study PARTNERs

Watch this thread
Esa001
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I would be taking A-level biology, chemistry and sociology exam next year.

I would be grateful to find someone dedicated and disciplined to study these subjects and share ideas that could help us achieve the ideal grades.
shifaali
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Esa001)
I would be taking A-level biology, chemistry and sociology exam next year.

I would be grateful to find someone dedicated and disciplined to study these subjects and share ideas that could help us achieve the ideal grades.
Hey, I would be taking A-level chemistry and biology exams. maybe we could brainstorm and study together?
Esa001
Rep:
Hey, that would be great. How could I contact you?
shifaali
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hey, that would be great. How could I contact you?
not really sure....maybe through one of the socials?
Esa001
Rep:
(Original post by shifaali)
not really sure....maybe through one of the socials?
I have send you a private message. Please check.
shifaali
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I have send you a private message. Please check.
yeah, I just saw. can you please check your inbox? I'm not sure if my text went through
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I know none of these are the same options as me but would love to find someone who does the following subjects: English Literature edexcel, Economics AQA, and Psychology AQA
dianna3007
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by lcvedingdong)
I know none of these are the same options as me but would love to find someone who does the following subjects: English Literature edexcel, Economics AQA, and Psychology AQA
i do english lit (ocr) and psychology (aqa)
Esa001
Rep:
(Original post by shifaali)
yeah, I just saw. can you please check your inbox? I'm not sure if my text went through
Yes, received it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (86)
29.55%
It went fairly well (139)
47.77%
It didn't go too well (43)
14.78%
TERRIBLE! (23)
7.9%

Watched Threads