The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull University Adult Nursing 2022 - 2025

Hey!

Is anyone here applying for or considering Adult Nursing at Hull University for September 2022?

I have an unconditional offer and am hoping to chat to people thinking of joining the course or those with offers!

Thanks
Abbie 😊
Hi abboeh1410

It is great you are considering joining us, if you have any questions about the University, the city or anything else please don't forget we are here to help. Unfortunately, we don't have any Nursing students on our ask a student scheme but hopefully that will change as we recruit in more Ambassadors as the new term gets settled into.

Best of luck

Chris
University of Hull Student Ambassador
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by abbieh1410
Hey!

Is anyone here applying for or considering Adult Nursing at Hull University for September 2022?

I have an unconditional offer and am hoping to chat to people thinking of joining the course or those with offers!

Thanks
Abbie 😊

Hi, yes I have been offered a place and accepted for sept 22!
Original post by Sbrh84

Hey @Sbrh84

Congratulations on receiving and accepting your place with us. if you have any questions about student life, Hull or anything else please feel free to ask away :smile:

Megan
University of Hull Student Rep
Reply 4
Thank you.. I am interested to know what the timetable is like throughout the first year, so I can get a rough idea of what to expect (I have 3 young children to work around)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sbrh84
Thank you.. I am interested to know what the timetable is like throughout the first year, so I can get a rough idea of what to expect (I have 3 young children to work around)

Hi Sbrh84

Unfortunately we don't have any Nursing Ambassador's at the moment, so I would drop an email to the department who I am sure will be happy to discuss with you. Try [email protected] Dr Angela Poat is the course leader, or if you have met any of the teaching staff before you may want to send them an email, there is a list of staff at https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/nursing-adult-bsc-hons .

Good luck and if there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Chris
Reply 6
Original post by Sbrh84

Hey! Well done 😊 Maybe we will cross paths at one point. If you are on Facebook, I have created a group for everyone to connect. It is just the same as this thread.
Reply 7
Hi!!
I have my interview on Wednesday! I'm extremely nervous.
Looking forward to hopefully starting in September though if all goes well ☺️
Bit worried I might be the oldest student though! 🤣 X
Reply 8
Original post by Amy2028
Hi!!

Good luck! I hope it goes well for you!

I am a mature student as well, definitely nothing to be worried about! x
Original post by Amy2028
Hi!!

Hi Amy2028

I hope the interview went well!

As an extra mature student, I can promise you that you are unlikely to be the oldest and even if you were, not many people would care. If you have any questions about the University, University life, being a mature student etc, don't hesitate to ask. The team here are more than happy to help when we can.

Good luck

Chris
Hi
Congratulations and good luck with the course. I qualifies from Hull in 2019.
I am trying to help my sister with interview prep. Could you kindly give me an over view of questions you was asked?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Hi, I have applied to Hull for adult nursing sept 22, yet to hear back, but I only sent my application at the weekend. Already got an interview for one university, but Hull is my first choice x
Original post by Jpop91
Hi, I have applied to Hull for adult nursing sept 22, yet to hear back, but I only sent my application at the weekend. Already got an interview for one university, but Hull is my first choice x

Hi Jpop91

It is great you are considering Hull, no doubt it will take a few weeks before you hear about an interview, but if you have any questions about the University, University life or the city please don't hesitate to ask!

Chris
Hi, I have an conditional offer for Hull and an unconditional offer for Sheffield and I am really torn to which one to go to.
Hi Hazel,

Congratulations on your offers, assuming the courses will be very similar then I would visit both places and see how they feel to you. Open days and offer holder days are a good opportunity to visit your department and chat to some of the tutors. Certainly when I came to Hull, it just felt right to me, everybody was really friendly, the campus is lovely and has had a lot of money spent on it recently. I also liked the fact that everything is on the one campus, but it is very close to the city centre.

Good luck

Chris
does anyone know when we will get the timetable/have the medical etc?
Bumping this so hopefully we can find some more people coming to join us ☺️
Hi I’m a mature student too! Nervous and excited!
I’ve applied for 2023 entry! I’m also a mature student

Quick Reply