2022grad4489
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everybody haven't seen a thread on Barclays yet so thought I would start one. Has anybody heard back yet after the online tests? I applied for the Capital Markets programme
rysemo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi, i applied, did the tests got the results instantly, think i did pretty well, then did the technical tests and havent heard back yet
2022grad4489
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by rysemo)
hi, i applied, did the tests got the results instantly, think i did pretty well, then did the technical tests and havent heard back yet
Technical tests? What did you apply for? But congrats bro keep it up
ZoeNye
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rysemo)
When you got your results was it in the form of a pdf or in the email?. Completed my test last week and I haven’t heard anything yet
rysemo
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ZoeNye)
When you got your results was it in the form of a pdf or in the email?. Completed my test last week and I haven’t heard anything yet
an email with a pdf, it was pretty quick. but perhaps some good news is that i spoke to a friend who applied as well and he got a rejection email after completing his second test which was the technical test, that came through after about 20 minutes he said. some streams have technical tests and some dont. so i guess if you didnt receive an instant rejection then you might be safe. what stream did you apply for?

(Original post by 2022grad4489)
Technical tests? What did you apply for? But congrats bro keep it up
this was the initial test that had technical and value alignment questions, applied for the expert programme in data analytics for retail which requires a technical test which I did immediately after finishing the first one. wbu? and thank you!
Last edited by rysemo; 4 days ago
YOOONAHHH242
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey guys, I recently completed the online test for Barclays, and haven't heard anything back at all. Anyone else experience the same?
rysemo
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by YOOONAHHH242)
Hey guys, I recently completed the online test for Barclays, and haven't heard anything back at all. Anyone else experience the same?
nothing yet, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. id say theres probably a waiting time of 1-3 weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.86%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.54%
I'm a bit unsure (64)
17.39%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.51%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.7%

Watched Threads