The Student Room Group

Barclays 2022 Grad Scheme/SA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lessuselin
3 days after the tests. I applied in November

Wow that's fast, did you get any feedback on tests?

I thought I performed strongly on the tests but I haven't heard back in 3 weeks
Original post by Fineappleonpiza
Wow that's fast, did you get any feedback on tests?

I thought I performed strongly on the tests but I haven't heard back in 3 weeks

No, I did not have any. I just got invited to the next stage.
No, I did not have any. I just got invited to the next stage.

Depends on case by case I think, they might be busy at certain point. I attend the first final assessment and they kinda rushed my result. So maybe waiting for a one month to get through next stage is normal time. I didn’t know why they were rushing me to get the tests stuff but barclays team email me and told me that I have to finish my test within 2 days to be able consider for the next stage.
Has anyone been informed when to do security check?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey I applied same role and they gave me the verbal offer after 1 month although they promised to reply me within 5 working days! So don’t worry it would be long.

Aha good to know, thanks :smile: and congrats on the offer - have you accepted / started yet? I'd be interested to hear about what it's like.
Original post by Fineappleonpiza
Hey long long did it take between tests and your AC?

And when did you apply

Between tests and AC took just under 6 weeks. I think I applied in Nov or Dec, tests came through in mid Feb.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by markincheshire
Aha good to know, thanks :smile: and congrats on the offer - have you accepted / started yet? I'd be interested to hear about what it's like.

I will start in August but I have not done any security check now.
Original post by 2022grad4489
Hi everybody haven't seen a thread on Barclays yet so thought I would start one. Has anybody heard back yet after the online tests? I applied for the Capital Markets programme

Hi I applied for the tech grad scheme and not heard back after the online test yet. Did you?
Hi Anyone applied for Tech analyst in Glasgow? I completed my test over a week ago but still nothing! Is there another test after or is it just the assessment centre?
Reply 49
Original post by rysemo
an email with a pdf, it was pretty quick. but perhaps some good news is that i spoke to a friend who applied as well and he got a rejection email after completing his second test which was the technical test, that came through after about 20 minutes he said. some streams have technical tests and some dont. so i guess if you didnt receive an instant rejection then you might be safe. what stream did you apply for?

this was the initial test that had technical and value alignment questions, applied for the expert programme in data analytics for retail which requires a technical test which I did immediately after finishing the first one. wbu? and thank you!

Hi, Please, what does the technical test entails., I applied for Payments & Platforms Data & Analytics Analyst - Expert Graduate Programme - 2023

Original post by rysemo
nothing yet, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. id say theres probably a waiting time of 1-3 weeks.
Just completed my technical test… all I’m saying is you need to be quick and accurate… I did 7 out of the 10 qs lost track of time and then started panicking. 7 is ok but hope I got them correct
Did anyone get an invite for the assessment center for the aspiring developer 2023 role?
Reply 52
copycat
I passed easily online assessments using genuine prep material from getgraduatejob .c o m. But now have to prepare for the assessment center for the aspiring developer 2023 role? Any info would be very appreciated.

May I ask when did you complete your last test, how long have you been waiting already?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kikile
May I ask when did you complete your last test, how long have you been waiting already?

I completed my all assessments in the first week of October and its almost 25 days now and I didn't get a single mail regarding the next step.
Also my friend did his assessment in September mid still he didn't hear any update from the team.
Yes I did, it was after 10 weeks of completing the second round. Did you hear back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending