awtumn23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have an urgent question, i sent off my applicaion for medicine through UCAS 2 weeks ago i went to look over it again today and when i clicked on the education section my GCSE grades werent there, my school that i did them at was but none of my qualifications. my college is still there with my AS qualifications and pending Alevel ones but none of my GCSEs are there. is this normal or do i need to look into this?
awtumn23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have an urgent question, i sent off my applicaion for medicine through UCAS 2 weeks ago i went to look over it again today and when i clicked on the education section my GCSE grades werent there, my school that i did them at was but none of my qualifications. my college is still there with my AS qualifications and pending Alevel ones but none of my GCSEs are there. is this normal or do i need to look into this?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by awtumn23)
...is this normal or do i need to look into this?
When I applied personally, my GCSE grades were on the UCAS form.

But this was back in the Jurassic Era, so could have changed. Saying that I would still look into it.
aliaa03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
not normal. you need ALL grades listed.

Get in touch with your school and whoever sent off your application and get it fixed IMMEDIATELY as your application can be rejected pre interview due to missing qualifications !
Becks746
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
not normal. you need ALL grades listed.

Get in touch with your school and whoever sent off your application and get it fixed IMMEDIATELY as your application can be rejected pre interview due to missing qualifications !
My son has just reapplied and his a level and gcse grades have also disappeared after school submitted his application. Is this normal?
aliaa03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Becks746)
My son has just reapplied and his a level and gcse grades have also disappeared after school submitted his application. Is this normal?
This didn’t happen to me. Are you sure his grades were included? Maybe this is something new to the system, but i don’t think that’s supposed to happen.

Id get in touch with UCAS and provide his UCAS ID and ask to check if his grades are showing up on his application, perhaps this is something new they’ve added whilst grades are being reviewed? Not sure why they’d do that though.
Becks746
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
This didn’t happen to me. Are you sure his grades were included? Maybe this is something new to the system, but i don’t think that’s supposed to happen.

Id get in touch with UCAS and provide his UCAS ID and ask to check if his grades are showing up on his application, perhaps this is something new they’ve added whilst grades are being reviewed? Not sure why they’d do that though.
Thanks! He’ll give ucas a call on Monday. They were definitely there when he submitted his application to school. Very strange.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (53)
14.25%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.27%
I'm a bit unsure (66)
17.74%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.6%

Watched Threads