Personal statement for 2022

Watch this thread
ridish.kc
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Sorry but I am really confused about this personal statement thing, I just want more ppl's input on this.

I was just wondering if I needed to change my personal statement around as I am using the same personal statement since last year. Bear in mind, this time around I haven't done too much lately as going forward I felt that I have included everything that I have done but however, I am for this year planning to do more volunteering over the work, sports and etc. I feel that for next year I will be ready to go to University and reapply but I was not quite sure about this as I have concerns that I may have not done enough so I just want further details/advice.

As of right now, I am currently trying to update my personal statement by rewording it better and putting a lot more emphasis on areas I felt that needed to improve i.e. implementing some changes to what I had learnt in my access course for biology, sociology and psychology.
Last edited by ridish.kc; 8 months ago
ridish.kc
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Sorry but I am really confused about this personal statement thing, I just want more ppl's input on this.

I just wondering if I needed to change my personal statement around as I am using the same personal statement since last year. Bear in mind, this time around I haven't done too much lately as going forward I felt that I have included everything that I have done but however, I am for this year planning to do more volunteering over the work, sports and etc. I feel that for next year I will be ready to go to University and reapply but I was not quite sure about this as I have concerns that I may have not done enough so I just want further details/advice.

As of right now, I am currently trying to update my personal statement by rewording it better and putting a lot more emphasis on areas I felt that needed to be and that I forgot to include.
ridish.kc
Rep:
For my personal statement for the 2022 entry - Am I allowed to reuse my personal statement from last years cycle?

IF so .. what I should do differently for the 2022 entry cycle as of right now, I haven't been involved in too much work experience as I feel like my previous personal statement summed up everything that I have done. However, I felt like last year I needed to add more volunteering experience, this is what I have done this year atm over the work commitment, sport and etc. Which I included in my previous statement.
If it's the other case of starting my personal statement over again for 2022 - I am going to struggle at this, as I feel that I have already included my past experiences and what I have done.

Right now, I just need people to guide me in this process as I feel I don't know what to do simply.
Last edited by ridish.kc; 8 months ago
grey-giraffe
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
You can reuse your personal statement, just update it to include anything you have done.
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
This is what it says on the personal statement section of ucas application:
Provided it is your own work, you can use your personal statement from your application last year. If it appears to have been copied from another source, we'll inform the universities and colleges to which you have applied. They will then take the action they consider appropriate. We'll also contact you by email to tell you this has happened.
Pinez772
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
What?
ridish.kc
Rep:
(Original post by Pinez772)
What?
Sorry, I just panicked when writing this since I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into University this yr.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
31.75%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (58)
46.03%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
21.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads