The Student Room Group

Medicine applicants Groningen 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Shawnz
Well, it is a quite competitive study especially in Groningen considering its one of the two Unis teaching Medicine in English as a Bachelor.

Also, I wanted to ask whether is this everyones first choice? Or rather a backup plan?
Reply 81
Has anyone communicated their learning community choices? If yes can I please ask how? I’ve got no idea on how to do that
Reply 82
Original post by KosiNoelle
Has anyone communicated their learning community choices? If yes can I please ask how? I’ve got no idea on how to do that

Idk if you have found it already but there is a link in the text while you are going through the details of the selection procedure.
Reply 83
Original post by Shawnz
Idk if you have found it already but there is a link in the text while you are going through the details of the selection procedure.

I still haven't got it.
Reply 84
I still haven't got it.

It's on the e-portal. There's 'Online selection: step by step' there and that's where you find it.
Reply 85
Has anyone seen the email they sent us? The third material we got seemed to be wrong (wrong wording,missing figures).Just wanted to give you guys a head up if you hadn’t seen it!

Today is the deadline by the way, so make sure to find it before 1pm :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi everyone! How's the studying going for everyone? I filled out the form last week, but I'm a bit confused about the part where it said that our final learning community choice will be sent when we submit the selection portfolio. Does anyone know what this selection portfolio is? I've been meaning to ask, but I keep forgetting
Hey :smile: I'm unable to make it to the response lecture today. Would anyone be able to share with me what they talk about??
Reply 89
The response lecture is today?I thought the 15th!
Original post by KAngel
The response lecture is today?I thought the 15th!

The response lecture is on Tuesday 15 February 2022 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hi,
I understand that you need to learn Dutch to be able to do the masters in medicine after the bachelors. So what do you all plan on doing after the 3 years of medicine?
Reply 92
Well, I want to stay here so Im gonna' learn Dutch.
Others?
Original post by Shawnz
Others?

I would like to also, but to learn the language in 3 years and be fluent enough to do a university course in Masters seems a bit scary.
Reply 94
Original post by Shawnz
Also, I wanted to ask whether is this everyones first choice? Or rather a backup plan?

It's my back up, I'm also applying in France
Reply 95
Original post by k.panaou
I'm a bit worried about the timing as well... So far it's been going ok for me though. I'm a bit unsure about how well we need to know the details (e.g. dosages of the medications in the giant table in the first PDF), but for now I'm focusing on the major stuff, and I'll learn the more specific details later

I've talked to a first year student and he told me not to stress too much for the cognitive exam, the information not being that specific, but to pay a lot of attention at the non cognitive exam, because the questions in the cognitive not being that difficult the noncognitive will be likely to make a difference in the final rankings
Reply 96
Original post by Shawnz
Others?

if i don't get admitted in france i'll learn dutch as well
I’m wondering how hard it will be to learn Dutch while also following a course like Medicine
Original post by nrs2003
I've talked to a first year student and he told me not to stress too much for the cognitive exam, the information not being that specific, but to pay a lot of attention at the non cognitive exam, because the questions in the cognitive not being that difficult the noncognitive will be likely to make a difference in the final rankings

Hi, I was wondering whether he or anyone has tips on how to study for the non-cognitive exam. I feel like these questions are open to so much interpretation because everyone has different perspectives.
Reply 99
O

Original post by madman890
I would like to also, but to learn the language in 3 years and be fluent enough to do a university course in Masters seems a bit scary.

OMG. same. honestly, I've just been thinking about this. it feels very tedious as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending