rebdal
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone! Couldn’t see a GT thread for this year so thought I’d make one. Just been told I’m being recommended for an Experience Day. Anyone had one yet and can give a bit of advice or some tips? Thanks!
Amit kumar18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rebdal)
Hi everyone! Couldn’t see a GT thread for this year so thought I’d make one. Just been told I’m being recommended for an Experience Day. Anyone had one yet and can give a bit of advice or some tips? Thanks!
what is experience day?
rebdal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Amit kumar18)
what is experience day?
The assessment centre
Helena36
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How long after the digital interview did you hear back, it's been a couple of days and I haven't got a reply yet
rebdal
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helena36)
How long after the digital interview did you hear back, it's been a couple of days and I haven't got a reply yet
I heard back 2 working days after I did it. Hope you hear soon!
Wjr26
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone else get a phone call before the Vi?
TermLimits
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations, really well done! I only applied a couple of days ago, did the online tests today so just awaiting a response to that.
rebdal
Rep:
?
(Original post by TermLimits)
Congratulations, really well done! I only applied a couple of days ago, did the online tests today so just awaiting a response to that.
Thanks so much! Best of luck
Jessilover98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, how did everyone find their case study? I have to attempt it and i’m so bad with case studies i don’t even know how to structure it! Any tips?
rebdal
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jessilover98)
Hi, how did everyone find their case study? I have to attempt it and i’m so bad with case studies i don’t even know how to structure it! Any tips?
Hiya, I would really recommend trying the practice case study they have on their employability hub. Don’t overthink it. Good luck, hope it goes well for you!
Last edited by rebdal; 1 week ago
Jessilover98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hiya, I actually thought it was quite straight forward. I would really recommend trying the practice case study they have on their employability hub, it helped me a lot. Definitely try and limit yourself to answering it within the 20 minutes when you practice too & get a feel for it. I structured mine with a little intro and a couple of sentences for each question and then finally a little conclusion type of thing. Don’t overthink it and take time to understand the sources they give you. Also don’t spend too much time answering one question try to dedicate an equal amount of time to all questions. Good luck, hope it goes well for you!
Aw! Thank you so much! Just another question, is there a word limit or like do they tell you how many words/paragraphs you should aim for? And like can it be in bullet points?
rebdal
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jessilover98)
Aw! Thank you so much! Just another question, is there a word limit or like do they tell you how many words/paragraphs you should aim for? And like can it be in bullet points?
Yeah there is a character limit. I’d say just use your own judgement
Last edited by rebdal; 1 week ago
Jessilover98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! Did anyone get an email after their case study about a coaching call about the video interview? Does that mean a rejection?
EzRAaeel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I applied 5 days ago, and did not receive any Email for my online assessment, I have the required grades, is this common? its London role.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (239)
57.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.74%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.06%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.65%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.33%

Watched Threads