The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

University of Sunderland International Offer Holder Chat and FAQ 2022

Welcome to the official University of Sunderland International Offer Holders thread 2022!

Feel free to ask any questions, share your thoughts and connect with other international offer holders in the comments

Scroll to see replies

I’m starting adult nursing April 2022.

I will like to connect with other offer holders or current students
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by Aderonke Babs
I’m starting adult nursing April 2022.

I will like to connect with other offer holders or current students

Hi there,
Feel free to join our Facebook Freshers group here :smile:
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi there,
Feel free to join our Facebook Freshers group here :smile:

It’s been almost 3 weeks I have passed my immigration and compliance check and I am yet to get my CAS , this is quite displeasing
It’s been almost 3 weeks I have passed my immigration and compliance check and I am yet to get my CAS , this is quite displeasing

Hi there,
Were these the only checks you were asked to complete?
You can contact our Immigration Compliance team for more information on this via Phone: +44 (0) 191 515 2777 or email: [email protected]
Thanks
Reply 5
Welcome to the official University of Sunderland International Offer Holders thread 2022!

Feel free to ask any questions, share your thoughts and connect with other international offer holders in the comments

Hello
I am an applicant of OSPAP for Sep-2022. I have a conditional offer letter and submitted 50% deposit and completed all the checks except financial evidence that I will arrange by 20th May. The last date for CAS application is 5th September.
However, students are receiving back to back emails from the university that the course is extremely popular and they have limited seats, therefore CAS letter will be issued on first come first serve basis.
A lot of students are worried that the university might deny CAS letter if they have issued enough CAS to fill seats. probably because they have issued surplus conditional offer letters.
Please let me know that students like me who have filled all the conditions and deposited initial fee and only waiting for their bank statement will get CAS?
Original post by SHS_LHR
Hello
I am an applicant of OSPAP for Sep-2022. I have a conditional offer letter and submitted 50% deposit and completed all the checks except financial evidence that I will arrange by 20th May. The last date for CAS application is 5th September.
However, students are receiving back to back emails from the university that the course is extremely popular and they have limited seats, therefore CAS letter will be issued on first come first serve basis.
A lot of students are worried that the university might deny CAS letter if they have issued enough CAS to fill seats. probably because they have issued surplus conditional offer letters.
Please let me know that students like me who have filled all the conditions and deposited initial fee and only waiting for their bank statement will get CAS?

Hi there,
If you contact our International Office on [email protected] / +44 (0)191 515 3100 they can advise you on this further.
Thanks
Reply 7
Hi there,
If you contact our International Office on [email protected] / +44 (0)191 515 3100 they can advise you on this further.
Thanks

Yes contacted them on email they says.

"Thank you for your email.

We have limited places onto the programme and the CAS are issued on a first come first serve basis.

This is therefore the reason as to why we are advising for students to complete their checks ASAP so they don’t miss out on a place for the programme.

Hope this helps assist your enquiry.

Kind regards

Olivia"
Reply 8
Hi there,
Thanks

But you international admission office says nothing to worry about, they will issue CAS once documents are completed. But we are still getting emails. It is confusing and frustrating.
How come university issue surpulus offers and then deny admission. I have personally denied 2 other universities after depositing initial fee to Sunderland.

Hello, I'm going through the same thing it's quite stressful. Please, how long did it take them to send you the CAS?
Original post by Sarah Salem
Hello, I'm going through the same thing it's quite stressful. Please, how long did it take them to send you the CAS?

I received my CAS within 3 working days. Usually, I does not take more than 5 to 10 working days.
Original post by SHS_LHR
I received my CAS within 3 working days. Usually, I does not take more than 5 to 10 working days.

how come I've been waiting for almost a month :frown:.. I completed all the checklist but it still showing that timer sign and I keep emailing the university but no one replies..
how come I've been waiting for almost a month :frown:.. I completed all the checklist but it still showing that timer sign and I keep emailing the university but no one replies..

If you are from Pakistan. Call Pakistan office of University of Sunderland. After completion of all requirement you have to email the regional office and request them to apply for CAS.
Original post by SHS_LHR
If you are from Pakistan. Call Pakistan office of University of Sunderland. After completion of all requirement you have to email the regional office and request them to apply for CAS.

Ok will do thank you. Sorry another question, is there an interview required before issuing the CAS?
Ok will do thank you. Sorry another question, is there an interview required before issuing the CAS?

Yes, immigration compliance of UoS conducts an interview.
Original post by SHS_LHR
Yes, immigration compliance of UoS conducts an interview.

Alright. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.
Alright. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

Have you received CAS?
Original post by SHS_LHR
Have you received CAS?

Thank you for asking. Unfortunately not yet, they said the earliest I can receive it is by Augast since I'm starting in January.
Thank you for asking. Unfortunately not yet, they said the earliest I can receive it is by Augast since I'm starting in January.

I am going to Sunderland in sep. if u need any help let me knw.
Original post by SHS_LHR
I am going to Sunderland in sep. if u need any help let me knw.

Thanks a lot!, I finally got my CAS ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending