ayoola
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on here is currently applying for 10kblackinterns or have.
If so, would really appreciate some advice on how to go about your second and third internship sector. Personally, I’m not interested in any other internship sector apart form my first choice buh you have to choose a minimum of three internships.
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I’m interested in applying for it but I haven’t done it yet
bbyturtlexox
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
did you guys apply in the end
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bbyturtlexox)
did you guys apply in the end
I didn’t. I couldn’t be bothered to write why I was interested in choosing a certain industry 3 separate times
bbyturtlexox
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
I didn’t. I couldn’t be bothered to write why I was interested in choosing a certain industry 3 separate times
that’s fair enough
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
that’s fair enough
Did you apply
bbyturtlexox
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Did you apply
i did! i’m trying to find other people who did lmao
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i did! i’m trying to find other people who did lmao
What industries did you choose
bbyturtlexox
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What industries did you choose
consulting, legal and investment management
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
consulting, legal and investment management
Cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise