UCL contextual offer

Watch this thread
Susan04
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello.
I’m thinking of applying to UCL for 2 courses. The grade requirements range from AAA to ABB.
my Alevel grades are ABB and I’m repeating one hopefully to get an A.
I however have a question about contextual offers.
In year 11 and some of year 12 I was living in an area that qualified for a contextual offer by UCL, but in then I moved to a postcode that doesn’t qualify.
Will this effect my eligibility or application?
Cheers
janijay
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Send them an email and ask. Is your schools postcode in the eligibility for a contextual offer? If it is then I think you should be eligible, but that's just my opinion.
Last edited by janijay; 7 months ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Susan04)
Hello.
I’m thinking of applying to UCL for 2 courses. The grade requirements range from AAA to ABB.
my Alevel grades are ABB and I’m repeating one hopefully to get an A.
I however have a question about contextual offers.
In year 11 and some of year 12 I was living in an area that qualified for a contextual offer by UCL, but in then I moved to a postcode that doesn’t qualify.
Will this effect my eligibility or application?
Cheers
Their system will only check eligibility for the address on your application. If you moved midway through your studies, it's at their discretion so I would contact them ahead of applying to see if they might consider the previous address, (you might need to provide evidence).
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Your current home postcode is the one used for Polar Score and other deprivation indexes.
Your school may also qualify you for a Contextual offer at some Unis (ie. Bristol).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (147)
28.94%
It went fairly well (241)
47.44%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.16%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.46%

Watched Threads