University Challenge Watch

This discussion is closed.
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was wondering if their is anywhere on the internet I could get a hold of an episode of this series as I live in Sweden and don't have access to bbc.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You could try the BBC website? They may have clips of episodes on there.

www.bbc.co.uk

University challenge is on BBC2 over here, so try on that bit of the site, or just do a search.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chicken)
You could try the BBC website? They may have clips of episodes on there.

www.bbc.co.uk

University challenge is on BBC2 over here, so try on that bit of the site, or just do a search.
Couldn't find anything =(
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't believe University Challenge don't have an offical website.
PhoenixSTL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no, I've tried searching for it online before and came up with nothing. Did anyone watch it last night? i was very proud of myself, I knew all the formula one cars and could answer those questions plus another few, the par question, and the median
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I didn't watch it. Who won?
PhoenixSTL
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Edinburgh, about 150ish points, and Royal Holloway had a late surge, and finished with 70ish
ponjavic
Rep:
?
this is evil, stop talking about it
Or record an episode and send it to me then we can all talk about it and be merry
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
and be merry
...or maybe not...
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you'll probably have to wait until bbc puts their whole archive online in a few years time
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That sucks.
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone seen "Dean" from Jesus, Cambridge? He used to go to my school, I played rugby with him a few times. His younger brother is in the year below me. Fact.
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PhoenixSTL)
no, I've tried searching for it online before and came up with nothing. Did anyone watch it last night? i was very proud of myself, I knew all the formula one cars and could answer those questions plus another few, the par question, and the median
Me too! I was amazed over knowing those F1 cars. There was me thinking my dad's hogging of the remote control to watch sports was useless
PhoenixSTL
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
Me too! I was amazed over knowing those F1 cars. There was me thinking my dad's hogging of the remote control to watch sports was useless
Ahh, you see, in my house, I take over the tv to watch the f1, my dad usually falls asleep now, cause we always know who's going to win :p:
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I get bored after the first few laps And come down here instead to fill my brain with more useless junk
I've got an urge to do a quiz now
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are the uni's that are competing now in the semi finals or the finals?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my brother was on the leeds team when he was in first year (it would have been recorded when he was in 2nd year), but they didn't qualify (they have a quota of teams from different areas, oxbridge gets loads and the north gets hardly any for leeds, liverpool, manchester, newcastle etc.)... then he's america this year so would miss the recording if he'd been in it last year and misses the qualifying for next year... so he's kinda gutted. lol. (especially as they thought leeds was about the top non-qualifying team)

lou xxx
PhoenixSTL
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Are the uni's that are competing now in the semi finals or the finals?
It's the 2nd round matches
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Alrite./
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.quizplayers.com/quizplaye...ity_challenge/
you've probably come across this one if you've searched google, but it tells u all about it...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (179)
80.27%
Leave (44)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed