Just Hit £30,000 Net Worth at 21 Years Old, AMA!

Watch
WhoElseButMe
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Name:  Screenshot 2021-10-08 153956.png
Views: 63
Size:  40.4 KB

I've attached a picture of my progress over the past year.

Please ask me anything!

I've built this wealth on an Apprenticeship salary, ie money I've made myself.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations!
Are you planning to buy a property or travel?
WhoElseButMe
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Congratulations!
Are you planning to buy a property or travel?
Cheers

I do not plan on buying property anytime soon. I do have a small trip planned in December, but keeping it cheap!
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good stuff. Many congratulations mate!
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How much are you planning to blow on your heroine addiction?
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Is this demi lovato after her latest music flopped
Last edited by Moonlight Rain; 3 months ago
Dutchy1986
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by HeroinAddict)

Please ask me anything!

Nice work, what do you plan to do with it
WhoElseButMe
Rep:
(Original post by Dutchy1986)
Nice work, what do you plan to do with it
Grow it even more!
Reue
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Can I have some?
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by WhoElseButMe)

Please ask me anything!

What's your end-goal? FIRE?
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
How much are you planning to blow on your heroine addiction?
How much does an impressive woman cost these days?
Mejdza
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by WhoElseButMe)

Please ask me anything!

What kind of Apprenticeship did you do? Also which year is this and did you start earning this much money from the start or did it slowly grow?
Disperately
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How much support did you get?
Did your parents pay all your living expenses and you simply invested all your pay over a lucky time period?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Where do you put the money, invest it or just stick it in a savings account etc?
WhoElseButMe
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Mejdza)
What kind of Apprenticeship did you do? Also which year is this and did you start earning this much money from the start or did it slowly grow?
I am in my final year as a Sales Apprentice. The chart covers that past year so it does not capture the growth in savings over time before then.
WhoElseButMe
Rep:
(Original post by Disperately)
How much support did you get?
Did your parents pay all your living expenses and you simply invested all your pay over a lucky time period?
I do pay for food and drink at home, but I wouldn't have been able to stuff away as much if I didn't choose to stay at home.

The only thing I get from my parents is a place to live in and energy/electricity.
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Is that it
WhoElseButMe
Rep:
(Original post by Napp)
Where do you put the money, invest it or just stick it in a savings account etc?
Most of the money was invested, 50-50 split between Equity and Crypto. A small amount is held in a savings account for emergencies.
WhoElseButMe
Rep:
(Original post by RogerOxon)
What's your end-goal? FIRE?
FIRE appeals to me, but I think I'll stay at work for as long as possible because I would lose purpose and routine otherwise.
the bear
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
you look much older than 21 in your photo ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads