soshi6
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Best medical school for the chance of an interview - Predicted 3A's at A'level- Biology, Chemistry & Psychology, GCSE's 8887777666, UCAT2330 SJT Band 3, some contextual data. Just wondering which Med schools focus less on UCAT?? Any help much appreciated, fully expecting to have to reapply next year when I will be more prepared but hoping for an interview this year for the experience.
aliaa03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi

your grades are great but your UCAT score is below average which may disadvantage your application considering medical school entry requirements have been inflated due to TAG.

You can try applying anyway as there a few medical schools that rank mainly on personal statement and ranking your GCSE grades.

attached a link so you can see

https://themsag.com/blogs/ucat/unis-...low-ucat-score
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Moved to the Medicine subforum.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by soshi6)
Best medical school for the chance of an interview - Predicted 3A's at A'level- Biology, Chemistry & Psychology, GCSE's 8887777666, UCAT2330 SJT Band 3, some contextual data. Just wondering which Med schools focus less on UCAT?? Any help much appreciated, fully expecting to have to reapply next year when I will be more prepared but hoping for an interview this year for the experience.
There is a specific thread made for these questions.

Read the first post, and then post to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7102578
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (53)
14.25%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.27%
I'm a bit unsure (66)
17.74%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.6%

Watched Threads