Cat2022
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anyone had any law offers yet (2022 entry) and how long after applying did you hear?
Last edited by Cat2022; 2 weeks ago
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how could anyone already have offers yet ? it hasn't even been past early applicants deadline let alone law decisions
Cat2022
Rep:
?
(Original post by lunariumxo)
how could anyone already have offers yet ? it hasn't even been past early applicants deadline let alone law decisions
I saw some people had offers for other courses and there are lots of non LNAT courses so was just wondering???
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Look in the LAW Forum :: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Btw - 'getting an offer' isnt a race.It isnt first one to get an offer gets in - or has any advantage at all.
Nor does it mean that the Uni 'really wants you'.if you get an early offer. All Unis do this differently - and some (expecially this year) will make offers very cautiously and may not make the bulk of offers until well into the New Year.

And - applying like sheep to a Uni 'that makes early offers' is pointless - think about it - you are more likely not to get an offer if they are swamped by applications.
Cat2022
Rep:
?
Good advice. Thank you. Application is in - I was just curious seeing other posts for other courses! No clue what to expect
SOLWAYJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just got an offer from york Law last night
Last edited by SOLWAYJ; 1 week ago
Cat2022
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SOLWAYJ)
That’s fantastic!
TigerDA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well done! What were your predicted grades? (If you don’t mind me asking)
Last edited by TigerDA; 1 week ago
SOLWAYJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TigerDA)
Well done! What were your predicted grades? (If you don’t mind me asking)
A*A*A*A* in Maths, Music, Computer Science and History as well as an A* in an EPQ dissertation
Cat2022
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
A*A*A*A* in Maths, Music, Computer Science and History as well as an A* in an EPQ dissertation
That’s awesome! Offer came in from Sussex this week but nothing from Exeter or Warwick yet. Predicted grades A*AA and A in A/S Further Maths.
Florabea13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Got an offer from Birmingham on the 14th October ! I’m on a gap year so I’ve already got my grades
ineedthreeAs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Florabea13)
Got an offer from Birmingham on the 14th October ! I’m on a gap year so I’ve already got my grades
Hi I'm also applying on a gap year with achieved grades could i ask when you applied for UCAS?
Florabea13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ineedthreeAs)
Hi I'm also applying on a gap year with achieved grades could i ask when you applied for UCAS?
I applied on the 14th September but all the different universities have different reply times e.g QMUL didn’t start reviewing until 4th Oct and they can take up to 6/8 weeks and Manchester didn’t start reviewing applications until the 18th Oct
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (44)
89.8%
No (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise