aewhite99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Struggling to know what to put forward as our last choice on the ucas form for medicine. Tossing up between Cardiff and Plymouth. If anyone has any experience of either, good and/or bad, we would be very grateful to hear of your experiences.
Thank you
sumzibadman
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aewhite99)
Struggling to know what to put forward as our last choice on the ucas form for medicine. Tossing up between Cardiff and Plymouth. If anyone has any experience of either, good and/or bad, we would be very grateful to hear of your experiences.
Thank you
Don't really know much about Plymouth for medicine but I myself, am applying to Cardiff for dentistry and from what I've heard/seen, the support is really good and post university, they give students really good placements for training etc
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aewhite99)
Thank you
There is a specific thread made for these questions.

Read the first post, and then post to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7102578
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (53)
14.25%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.27%
I'm a bit unsure (66)
17.74%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.6%

Watched Threads