Mochi___
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m a virgin and I’m currently in college. I tried to have sex with my boyfriend and it doesn’t seem to fit. I thought this is strange because when I do it myself I can stretch myself quite far. I feel 100% ready for it but when we try it just will not fit. Any advice?
P4F04
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mochi___)
I’m a virgin and I’m currently in college. I tried to have sex with my boyfriend and it doesn’t seem to fit. I thought this is strange because when I do it myself I can stretch myself quite far. I feel 100% ready for it but when we try it just will not fit. Any advice?
Have you guys tried foreplay? I find that usually helps. If not then I'd see a GP or talk to a professional.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
plenty of lube and relax!! when you’re not fully relaxed you will tighten up. Loads of foreplay and only do it if you really want to. If you don’t feel comfortable, stop. make sure you’re in an environment you’re fully comfortable in
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mochi___)
It's a common thought to have!
It's good you're familiar with your body and you're feeling 100% ready. Just take your time, enjoy the moment, use a lot of lube if needed, and relax. The more you relax and get into the flow of things, the easier sex will be. Focus on the foreplay and warming up, it's the build-up that's most important. Also, it could also be a mental block you're experiencing? It's all the more reason to relax and go at a pace you're comfortable with. The more you think about your boyfriend not fitting, the more likely you're going to keep thinking that way.
It's the effort of both parties working together and making it work. It's worth discussing with your boyfriend how you feel and then maybe you guys can help the situation so that you both can enjoy yourselves.
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (124)
56.62%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (25)
11.42%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (27)
12.33%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (19)
8.68%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
5.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed