The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Pay for LitCharts or use free Spark Notes?

What is best for A-Level English Literature?

Scroll to see replies

I'm hoping your teacher! What texts are you studying?
Original post by darrencoxon
I'm hoping your teacher! What texts are you studying?

Don't have no teacher mate, I'm self studying. Othello, Keats and Miller, Handmaid's Tale etc.
Does anyone have lit charts for gsce romeo and juliet!
Original post by Purplebluebell1
Does anyone have lit charts for gsce romeo and juliet!

I have it for every topic
Could you please send the lit charts - the ones that are locked to me ?

Thank youu so muchhh!!! Greatly appreciated:smile:
Here you go. There's quite a lot of content.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy

Thank youuu!!!! Much appreciated:smile: It will really help me get a good understanding of the play as my teacher doesn't even teach us at all - are there any lit charts on analysis possibly? Thank you in advanceee!
I have it for every topic

Could you please send the one for A Christmas Carol? It's okay if not! Thankyou :smile:

Hello. I know this is quite random. If you don't mind please may you send me a pdf of Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I am desperate as I do not have money right now and I am writing soon. Please help me out.
Original post by rosetiger1906
Could you please send the one for A Christmas Carol? It's okay if not! Thankyou :smile:

here you go
Original post by Tanyaradzwaaaaa
Hello. I know this is quite random. If you don't mind please may you send me a pdf of Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I am desperate as I do not have money right now and I am writing soon. Please help me out.

so sorry to hear that, hope this helps.
I'm self-studying too. I've heard that SparkNotes are supposed to be very helpful and read somewhere that someone (who did not self-study) got an A with just SparkNotes and something else. That said though, since A*s require original ideas, still allot time for your own notes. I'm using SparkNotes and probably York Notes as well as my own notes.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 13
could someone send the me pdf for pride and prejudice on litcharts?
Original post by doulas
could someone send the me pdf for pride and prejudice on litcharts?

https://docdro.id/7A8U8kV
Reply 15
Can somone send a streetcar named desire litcharts
Reply 16
Could someone send me the pdf for The Reluctant Fundamentalist Litcharts ? Would be a big help.
Can someone send An experiment with an air pump litcharts?
What is best for A-Level English Literature?

To do well in A-Level English Literature, it is important to have a strong foundation in reading and analyzing literature, including poetry, prose, and drama. This includes being able to understand the themes, characters, and literary techniques used by the author.

To succeed in A-Level English Literature, it is also important to be able to express your ideas clearly and effectively through writing. This means being able to write well-organized and well-argued essays that demonstrate your understanding of the texts you are studying.

It can also be helpful to have a broad knowledge of literary history and the social and cultural context in which the texts were written. This can give you a deeper understanding of the themes and ideas explored in the literature you are studying.

Finally, it is important to be able to work independently and manage your time effectively, as A-Level English Literature often involves a significant amount of self-study and independent research.
Could you please send the lit charts for a streetcar named desire, tess of the d'ubervilles if you have it? thank you

Latest