safwans67
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I hope everyone is well. I need help with this question. Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
Safwan
ThursdaysChild22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Gosh, if you are suffering from a moment of inertia you should probably, first, take a moment to reflect upon your general mood as having a tendency to “do nothing” could be a sign of depression. If you are feeling depressed, you should speak to your doctor as they might be able to help. If you are not depressed, perhaps your inertia is a symptom of procrastination that has become a bad habit. You can help yourself by writing a list of everything you need to do and then work through the list one item at a time. That should get you moving again and give you a sense of achievement! I’m sorry to hear that you’re in such a horrible state and I hope my advice helps you to overcome your inertia!
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
W-... is there something I'm missing on the definition of inertia? (Physics and/or something staying unchanged/carrying "inertia"...:_
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by safwans67)
Hi,

I hope everyone is well. I need help with this question. Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
Safwan
Hi

Are you looking for help with an accademic question? If so, I suggest posting the question in one of our study help forums.

If you're looking for advice with something else, please could you share a bit more detail?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads