era26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It states on the Kent Uni website that they require physics gcse. I didn’t do physics, wanted to ask can you get an interview without physics gcse if you have obtained a level grades?
chinjyanson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm not sure if you worded this correctly, but do you do physics in A levels?? How did your sixth form allow you to do that?? Also can you send the link for kents entry requirements here please. Thanks
era26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by chinjyanson)
I'm not sure if you worded this correctly, but do you do physics in A levels?? How did your sixth form allow you to do that?? Also can you send the link for kents entry requirements here please. Thanks
Yes I went to private centre as I was doing gcse and a levels at the same time because at the time of gcse I lived abroad. So I did English language, English literature, French, maths, biology, chemistry as usually these are subjects required dor medicine.
Jonathanツ
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Contact the admissions team for that university and simply explain your scenario, I'm sure they will forward the message to someone if they can't help
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which subject - can you paste the course page link?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (212)
56.68%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.37%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
10.96%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.82%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.28%

Watched Threads