How does a level 7 accounting and taxation appreticeship work?

Watch
d3ezee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So ive been accepted into a level 7 ACCA accounting and taxation apprenticeship, and im curious about how it will work. My program starts in a couple weeks and im not sure whether I should come into it with some knowledge about accounting or not. I don't know shite about accounting and hopefully someone here can help with my confusion.
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by d3ezee)
So ive been accepted into a level 7 ACCA accounting and taxation apprenticeship, and im curious about how it will work. My program starts in a couple weeks and im not sure whether I should come into it with some knowledge about accounting or not. I don't know shite about accounting and hopefully someone here can help with my confusion.
It varies a lot by firm - I wouldnt worry too much. They will have some introductory sessions and you'll have loads of opportunities to discuss with the trainees in the years above you.

You will either do a day or so a week at college or block release for studying.
d3ezee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ajj2000)
It varies a lot by firm - I wouldnt worry too much. They will have some introductory sessions and you'll have loads of opportunities to discuss with the trainees in the years above you.

You will either do a day or so a week at college or block release for studying.
thanks g
selena001
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Level 7 Accountancy

The Level 7 Accountancy Professional apprenticeship is an ideal chance for managers to offer the ACA on an administration subsidized program. ... All through the program students foster the abilities, information and practices needed by the norm and which are fundamental for a vocation in bookkeeping.

Tax for apprentices

There is a typical misinterpretation that students don't need to make good on charge. This isn't the situation. Disciples need to pay personal assessment similarly as every other person. ... Profit over the individual recompense will be charged at the fitting annual expense rate.
Last edited by selena001; 2 weeks ago
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by selena001)
Level 7 Accountancy

The Level 7 Accountancy Professional apprenticeship is an ideal chance for managers to offer the ACA on an administration subsidized program. ... All through the program students foster the abilities, information and practices needed by the norm and which are fundamental for a vocation in bookkeeping.

Tax for apprentices

There is a typical misinterpretation that students don't need to make good on charge. This isn't the situation. Disciples need to pay personal assessment similarly as every other person. ... Profit over the individual recompense will be charged at the fitting annual expense rate.
What on earth does that mean?
d3ezee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by ajj2000)
What on earth does that mean?
mate talk about copy n paste.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (151)
84.83%
No (27)
15.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed