What you would have told your 16 year old self today?

Watch
roxy112221
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heya, im 16 and was wondering to anyone who is older what advice would you would give your 16 year old self if he/she or they were standing infront of u ? x
Thnx u
Last edited by roxy112221; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Slow down, you're moving too fast

You gotta make the morning last
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the adults were lying its cooler to have a job and pay bills than it is to be in school and need to save up to buy a phone
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just get a job sooner or it will be too late
josie71202
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
half the people saying they're having sex are liars
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Carry on, la
the_pharaoh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Focus on your work and don't waste time
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Follow your heart
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Consider learning to drive earlier.
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Consider learning to drive earlier.
thats mine i wish i learned to drive ages ago now i too old too learn cos my reactions are bad
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
thats mine i wish i learned to drive ages ago now i too old too learn cos my reactions are bad
You’re never too old to learn (well, within reason) - you’re definitely not too old. But it’s better to learn when you’re young and don’t have as much responsibilities to think about and deadlines looming up.
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
You’re never too old to learn (well, within reason) - you’re definitely not too old. But it’s better to learn when you’re young and don’t have as much responsibilities to think about and deadlines looming up.
thanks meso:five:
flamingolover
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Stop caring so much, keep working hard, get an autism test.
HellomynameisNev
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roxy112221)
Heya, im 16 and was wondering to anyone who is older what advice would you would give your 16 year old self if he/she or they were standing infront of u ? x
Thnx u
"Learn to keep your damn mouth shut. You're simultaneously too clever for your own good, and not half as clever as you think you are."

But big mouthed 16 year old me, being too clever for his own good, and not half as clever as he thought he was, would ignore the old idiot in from of him and make some stupid smart-ass remark.
Nightligh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why I’m on this earth god made me for who I am
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Slow down, you're moving too fast

You gotta make the morning last
groovy
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't tell her anything.

Everything in my life has led me to this point, to the situation I'm in now, and to the person I am today.

Telling my younger self something, even something insignificantly small, could cause a butterfly effect, and the next thing you know I could be homeless with one leg and only half my own teeth.
cleveranimal56
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I wouldn't tell her anything.

Everything in my life has led me to this point, to the situation I'm in now, and to the person I am today.

Telling my younger self something, even something insignificantly small, could cause a butterfly effect, and the next thing you know I could be homeless with one leg and only half my own teeth.
Or a tech billionaire with too many cars to count.
Francesca22
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roxy112221)
Thnx u
Life goes too fast and anything you dream to do/achieve, get it done, be brave
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Or a tech billionaire with too many cars to count.
I can only drive one car at any one time. I don't need that many cars, it would be pointless.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads