MrAlevels
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I have until the 14th of October to pick my universities and I'm trying to contact them but they just don't respond. I'm redoing my A levels for medicine, on my first sitting I received BBB and I'm testing this year to try and get in. Which universities in the UK accept resit students for Alevel? If so what are their conditions if they have any. Thank you
HaruhiSuoh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I know QMUL allows resists if you are resitting all three A-levels. but you need to get A*AA.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by MrAlevels)
I have until the 14th of October to pick my universities and I'm trying to contact them but they just don't respond. I'm redoing my A levels for medicine, on my first sitting I received BBB and I'm testing this year to try and get in. Which universities in the UK accept resit students for Alevel? If so what are their conditions if they have any. Thank you
There's a whole thread (and an up to date list) here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6649138

Please search before making a thread in the future.
MrAlevels
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ecolier)
There's a whole thread (and an up to date list) here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6649138

Please search before making a thread in the future.
Sorry about that. Thank you for the list.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads