What do girls think about a curved ****.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'll just start this straight up (no pun intended). My **** bends down. Not a huge amount, like by about 30 degrees I'd say. Starts out normal then about a third of the way it bends down a little bit, and then after another third it bends a little bit more so that basically the tip is about 30 degrees down from the base.
Other than that it's pretty normal. 6 inches ish (maybe 6.5) but because it curves it looks a bit shorter than it actually is.
Basically would girls think this is a turn off or find it ugly? I am aware that apparently going in from behind would work better with a **** shaped like this.
Allyson2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
So your answer to this is NO as shouldn't make any difference but as girls/woman are fussy then every individual one may have there own preferences on it.
There's nothing wrong with yours ok......... You ain't going to know untill you have fun with a girlfriend.

Is it normal to have a curved penis......

It's common for the penis to curve slightly to the left or right when it's erect. But if you have a more significant bend in your penis, which may cause you pain or difficulty having sex, see your GP or go to your local genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic. These can sometimes be symptoms of Peyronie's disease.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads