The Student Room Group

Physics W/Foundation - Please Help :)

Hello :smile: I'm a mature student who is going through a change of careers and have decided I'd like to undertake a physics foundation programme (I completed Maths at A level but not Physics) so I can move onto a physics with astrophysics BSc.

I'm having a bit of a internal debate deciding which universities to apply to and was hoping people who have completed their physics foundation year could let me know which uni they'd recommend and their experience from it :smile:

At the moment I'm considering Uni of York, Keele, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Hull and Uni of Liverpool.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by SatoruGojo
Hello :smile: I'm a mature student who is going through a change of careers and have decided I'd like to undertake a physics foundation programme (I completed Maths at A level but not Physics) so I can move onto a physics with astrophysics BSc.

I'm having a bit of a internal debate deciding which universities to apply to and was hoping people who have completed their physics foundation year could let me know which uni they'd recommend and their experience from it :smile:

At the moment I'm considering Uni of York, Keele, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Hull and Uni of Liverpool.

Hi SatoruGojo

It is great you are considering Hull, I know that the Physics and Astrophysics courses are very highly regarded.

My colleague Daniel would be very happy to chat with you, I am sure. He is doing his PhD within the physics department and studied at Undergraduate level here as well. You can find him on our Ask A Student pages https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/ask-a-student .

Good luck

Chris
University of Hull Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi SatoruGojo

It is great you are considering Hull, I know that the Physics and Astrophysics courses are very highly regarded.

My colleague Daniel would be very happy to chat with you, I am sure. He is doing his PhD within the physics department and studied at Undergraduate level here as well. You can find him on our Ask A Student pages https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/ask-a-student .

Good luck

Chris
University of Hull Student Ambassador

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending