For medical students (maybe?)

Watch
share_ knowledge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm an intern at the ministry of defence, my colonel told me to look for some anesthetic/chloroform recommended for soldiers... can anyone help..
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by share_ knowledge)
I'm an intern at the ministry of defence, my colonel told me to look for some anesthetic/chloroform recommended for soldiers... can anyone help..
The Medicine forum is not the thread to ask med students (and doctors) questions about clinical medicine, it's to discuss medicine admissions.

In what capacity do you need the medication? Isn't it a bit dangerous to delegate a task to someone who (presumably) knows nothing about these drugs?
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by share_ knowledge)

Is your colonel planning on getting into a Delorean and going back to treat patients in the Victorian era?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you're an intern who can't clarify things with your boss, and post a weird question on TSR with all the knowledge and experience of the MoD available to you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (125)
56.82%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (25)
11.36%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (27)
12.27%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (19)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
5.91%

Watched Threads