English GCSE Essay Practice?

Watch this thread
AshKetchum1206
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Ok so I am really worried about my Literature GCSE (texts for reference: Macbeth, Christmas Carol, Inspector Calls).

I looked on this forum and otherwhere as well, and found the best way is to practice a lot of essay questions at home...

However, my concern is, I will need feedback to know where and what to improve... so then I can implement it into my next practice essay.

But where do I get this feedback from... Is there any website through which I can get help from professors or something? What would you guys recommend, and what did you do for your LIterature GCSE revision?

Thanks in advance
darrencoxon
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
You can ping me an essay if you want me to have a quick look from a teacher's pov. I also have some revision guides on Amazon which I'm looking to get reviews on so if you'd like free copies I'm happy to send you PDFs. Macbeth and An Inspector Calls.
Thania306
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by darrencoxon)
You can ping me an essay if you want me to have a quick look from a teacher's pov. I also have some revision guides on Amazon which I'm looking to get reviews on so if you'd like free copies I'm happy to send you PDFs. Macbeth and An Inspector Calls.
Hi, would it be possible for you to send me some copies, please? I'm really struggling with the themes for an inspector calls.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Thania306)
Hi, would it be possible for you to send me some copies, please? I'm really struggling with the themes for an inspector calls.
Make a list to refer to.
Sheffield23
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Would you be able to send me copies PDFs copies of Macbeth and An Inspector calls it would be a great help as I am struggling with English

Thanks
gertisthebest
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Can you get feedback from your teachers?That's the best way as they would be able to help you in terms of knowing what to add as well as different points of perspectives.Try fast past papers for english essay questions and watch mr salles on youtube.He's better than mr bruff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads