cassielle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Every time I try to sign in, none of my application details appear and it just asks me if I want to start my application, even though I've already filled in the details. I've managed to get around this issue through a variety of bookmarks and reloading, but I've sent off my application and now the website seems to have forgotten completely (when I log in, it takes me to the read only version of my application, but when I go to the hub it asks me to start my application). Does anyone else have this issue?
myroomaccount
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Write to UCAS on social media and explain what's happening, also if you can afford to wait until tomorrow and try again when hopefully they've had some time to get the issue sorted out. Happened to me a few weeks back
cassielle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by myroomaccount)
Write to UCAS on social media and explain what's happening, also if you can afford to wait until tomorrow and try again when hopefully they've had some time to get the issue sorted out. Happened to me a few weeks back
I don't have facebook or twitter, is it fine if I call them from my phone and ask them to check?
myroomaccount
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes that's cool the number's on their website
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (251)
57.44%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (58)
13.27%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.76%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (38)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.35%

Watched Threads