Medicine in Bulgaria or Romania

Watch
Ahmed.Yas
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there, I'm not sure where to study medicine, Bulgaria or Romania, i want to ask which one is better to go to, like in terms of living cost, education quality, degree, lifestyle, language difficulty, work, like in general which one would be better and why,
Thanks.
IshyDaFishyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Do you wanna study there and live there or just study there and then move?
Ahmed.Yas
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by IshyDaFishyyy)
Im not sure if i live there after completing the six year program, but lets say that i would stay there after completing
IshyDaFishyyy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ahmed.Yas)
Im not sure if i live there after completing the six year program, but lets say that i would stay there after completing
Basically, you should study where you want to live. So honestly its what ever you prefer.
jackson1232
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, I'm not sure where to study medicine, Bulgaria or Romania, i want to ask which one is better to go to, like in terms of living cost, education quality, degree, lifestyle, language difficulty, work, like in general which one would be better and why,
Thanks.
I'm studying in Romania and i find it really good the living costs are normal and the education quality is good
Labeel
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i want to study abroad and live in the same country i study do yo have any recommendations
salman1212
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks.
im studying in bulgaria its my 1st year and i really enjoy it here its good education wise and living costs are decent
IshyDaFishyyy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Labeel)
i want to study abroad and live in the same country i study do yo have any recommendations
Well where do you want to live?
yxsrarmxdn
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by salman1212)
im studying in bulgaria its my 1st year and i really enjoy it here its good education wise and living costs are decent
hi im considering studying medicine in Bulgaria , how much would u say mostly costs are including rent and food and electricity bills etc?
Garry121
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
im planning on studying abroad i need more information what are the living costs of studying abroad and is it better to use a agency or not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads