The Student Room Group

Home office- eo asylum and protection directorate

Hi
I couldn’t find any thread regarding this job so I thought I should create one. I did my interview on Monday 4th of October. I remember there was a question to show identity document so I showed my passport and uploaded the copy of my passport as well. I am sure it only asked for one thing.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ruru_123
Hi
I couldn’t find any thread regarding this job so I thought I should create one. I did my interview on Monday 4th of October. I remember there was a question to show identity document so I showed my passport and uploaded the copy of my passport as well. I am sure it only asked for one thing.

Hi,

I also interviewed for this role but did mine on the Sunday. I ran out of time for a couple of my behaviour questions.
Reply 2
Original post by Sade19
Hi,

I also interviewed for this role but did mine on the Sunday. I ran out of time for a couple of my behaviour questions.

Hey
don’t worry you will be fine. I ran out of time for one behaviour as well.
Reply 3
Hey
don’t worry you will be fine. I ran out of time for one behaviour as well.

Thanks for the reassurance. I’ve noticed from other threads that it seems to be taking a few weeks to get a response. I only uploaded my passport too. Are you currently working for the civil service
Reply 4
Original post by Sade19
Thanks for the reassurance. I’ve noticed from other threads that it seems to be taking a few weeks to get a response. I only uploaded my passport too. Are you currently working for the civil service

Yes I’m a civil servant
How about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Sade19

But they all are talking about another vacancy. I feel like each recruitment campaign is different
Reply 6
But they all are talking about another vacancy. I feel like each recruitment campaign is different

Yes that’s a good point, hopefully we will hear back within the next couple of weeks. I am also a civil servant
Reply 7
Original post by Sade19
Yes that’s a good point, hopefully we will hear back within the next couple of weeks. I am also a civil servant

That’s good to hear. Every campaign is different :smile:
Reply 8
That’s good to hear. Every campaign is different :smile:

I received an email today stating that they were almost finished with assessing the interviews.
Reply 9
Original post by Sade19
I received an email today stating that they were almost finished with assessing the interviews.

That’s great I have not received any email lol
Reply 10
That’s great I have not received any email lol

Oh I thought it was just a generic email sent to all, it didn’t help lol. I applied for London what about you?
Reply 11
Original post by Sade19
Oh I thought it was just a generic email sent to all, it didn’t help lol. I applied for London what about you?

I applied for Sheffield and Manchester
I have received the email too but whats that mean? Is it a generic email.
Reply 13
Original post by Diamond122

Hey which location did you apply for?
Reply 14

Yes, it is a generic email. Hopefully we will get a response by the end of this week as it does say they are nearing the end of assessing interviews
Reply 15
Glad to see a thread about this role!

I’ve gone for the one in Sheffield, haven’t had one of those emails yet. Hoping to find out soon either way 😊

I also was cut short on a couple of my answers so i’m glad i’m not the only one!

Good luck all
Original post by bexxii

I’ve gone for the one in Sheffield, haven’t had one of those emails yet. Hoping to find out soon either way 😊

I also was cut short on a couple of my answers so i’m glad i’m not the only one!

Good luck all

Dont you get any email... ?? Like they have sent this week.
Hey which location did you apply for?

Manchester
Reply 18
Thank you for your continued patience as we process a high volume of applications for this campaign.

The assessment of interviews is nearing completion, and we hope to have your results released soon.

No action is required from yourself at this stage.

When an update becomes available, you will be contacted via your Civil Service Jobs account. This will inform you about the next steps in the application process.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Home Office recruitment team

I have not heard anything even though I applied for Manchester and Sheffield
Reply 19
Original post by bexxii

Good luck all

Hey
Same i have not heard anything back from them. Good luck and don’t worry about not being able to complete the answer. We all had this issue :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest