Home office- eo asylum and protection directorate

Watch
Ilikewinter
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Y

(Original post by Amtsheff)
I’ve just had an email saying I’ve been successful at interview and they’ll be in touch with next steps. Does this mean I’ll get a job offer or go on the reserve list? It’s hinting at good news!
(Original post by Sade19)
I got 25 what about you?
Congrats everyone, ive got an offer to, i scored 27.
Does anyone know where the location is in Manchester please!!!??
dayyy888
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ilikewinter)
Y

i got 26
Happylif3
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone, just came across this thread to see if anyone is in a similar position to me. I just got a provisional offer for Croydon London with a score of 31. Congrats to everyone on the reserve and hope you are placed soon! Anybody with a provisional offer for Croydon , please connect!
Diamond122
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone from sheffield and manchester
Amtsheff
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ruru_123)
What did you score?
I got 26
ashrana47
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Got 32 score and provisional offer for Manchester.
ashrana47
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ilikewinter)
Y

Exchange Quays near media city I think.
Diamond122
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Just for Shefffield
You heard anything..??
windowview
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Happylif3)
Hi everyone, just came across this thread to see if anyone is in a similar position to me. I just got a provisional offer for Croydon London with a score of 31. Congrats to everyone on the reserve and hope you are placed soon! Anybody with a provisional offer for Croydon , please connect!
Same here, provisional offer for Croydon with 34! Well done!
Ilikewinter
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ashrana47)
Exchange Quays near media city I think.
I thought it would be but having re-read the advert (sooooo long ago id forgotton!) it says they have circa 950 staff in 15 locations. Ive sent an email to ask so will see what they say.
Amtsheff
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Diamond122)
You heard anything..??
Yeah I got a role in Sheffield
Diamond122
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Which dept?
Dazzybee
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone who applied for Sheffield know how easy/ hard it is to get parked near to the office, also does it cost to park, I hear there is subsidised parking but don’t know what it costs. If it’s too expensive I’ll have to decline the job offer
Diamond122
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dazzybee)
Does anyone who applied for Sheffield know how easy/ hard it is to get parked near to the office, also does it cost to park, I hear there is subsidised parking but don’t know what it costs. If it’s too expensive I’ll have to decline the job offer
Arent you from sheffield, I heard there is no parking around there you have to pay for it.. around £5 or more for a day.
Diamond122
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Have they done your pre-employment checks.. what is the status on Civil service website ??
Amtsheff
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Have they done your pre-employment checks.. what is the status on Civil service website ??
I’ve uploaded my documents and I have an ID interview on Tuesday, the status showed as pre employment checks now it shows second interview booked. The pre employment checks start when you’ve had the ID interview confirming who you are I think
Amtsheff
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Which dept?
Family & human rights
Diamond122
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Family & human rights
Are you civil servant??
Last edited by Diamond122; 2 weeks ago
Starleo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I got offered too with a score of 36 and applied at croydon since I'm in London. a few weeks ago I was offered EO asylum decision maker so I will withdraw this one...
sarahsaucepot
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello, I’m on reserve list for Croydon with score of 26. Hope I get something from it…
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (1)
8.33%
Okay (5)
41.67%
A bit lacking (3)
25%
Not good at all (3)
25%

Watched Threads