The Student Room Group

Nervous about 3rd driving test

Hi guys. So I’ve got my 3rd driving test coming up soon and I am very nervous about it that I sweat just thinking about it.

I lost my license due to speeding within the first 2 years. I haven’t drove in a few months and I think that I’ve forgotten how to drive!!!

I’ve drove all over the country from north to south and even in foreign countries.

Although I’ve already passed the test before I am very nervous and would love some advice or opinions on what to do.

Will I have forgotten how to drive at test standard?
Any tips for remembering how to pass my test?

Any advice or opinions are appreciated.
Original post by Hakii123
Hi guys. So I’ve got my 3rd driving test coming up soon and I am very nervous about it that I sweat just thinking about it.

I lost my license due to speeding within the first 2 years. I haven’t drove in a few months and I think that I’ve forgotten how to drive!!!

I’ve drove all over the country from north to south and even in foreign countries.

Although I’ve already passed the test before I am very nervous and would love some advice or opinions on what to do.

Will I have forgotten how to drive at test standard?
Any tips for remembering how to pass my test?

Any advice or opinions are appreciated.

I’m sure a few lessons will help you to gain confidence & also refresh your memory. That’s what I would do. Good luck 🤞
Reply 2
Hi,

I know this is a bit off topic but I need all the help I can get lmao.

I've just turned 18 recently, and I plan on buying a car at the end of January 2022.

I have about 2k to buy the car upfront. (exc insurance etc)

I need a reliable car to not break down on the motorway as I'm going to be driving around 10 miles to work and 10 miles back home, 5 day a week. (Around 100 miles a week)

I've been looking at the Peugeot 207 and the Hyundai i10 and i20. I have heard that the 207 isn't very reliable, so was just looking for recommendations.

I have also been looking at the Suzuki Alto, Toyota Aygo and Citroen C1. The Suzuki and Toyota have been the most appealing but I am still unsure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending