The Student Room Group

Deleted

Deleted
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by plssavemysoul
Will universities know that I was late to my LNAT exam? I was late due to unforeseen circumstances but the centre still allowed me to take the test and said that they’ll report the incident. Will this affect my chances of getting into uni?

If you've submitted evidence to Pearson that you had extenuating circumstances, then they may allow you to resit the LNAT. Otherwise, if you were late and thus did badly on the LNAT, then it will obviously affect your chances of getting an offer from any university which uses the LNAT.
Original post by Reality Check
If you've submitted evidence to Pearson that you had extenuating circumstances, then they may allow you to resit the LNAT. Otherwise, if you were late and thus did badly on the LNAT, then it will obviously affect your chances of getting an offer from any university which uses the LNAT.

But will the universities I’ve applied to know that I was late?
But will the universities I’ve applied to know that I was late?

It won't make any difference to a poor score. It's your responsibility to be at the test centre on time for the test, like any examination. As I said above, evidenced extenuating circumstances may mean Pearson allows you to take the test again, otherwise the poor score will just be recorded as your result. I haven't ever heard of Pearson 'telling an university' that you were late for the test, and the uni wouldn't consider this a valid reason for a poor test result anyway.
Lmao bro don’t worry they don’t give a ****. I didn’t bring my documents and started the test an hour late and still got interview offer from oxford last year. They wont even know
Original post by james.hwang
Lmao bro don’t worry they don’t give a ****. I didn’t bring my documents and started the test an hour late and still got interview offer from oxford last year. They wont even know

oh wow what LNAT score did you get if you don’t mind me asking? Also thanks for the reassurance lol
oh wow what LNAT score did you get if you don’t mind me asking? Also thanks for the reassurance lol

want more reassurance? I got 26 and still called up for interview bro. they dont give two ***** trust me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending