The Student Room Group

My GCSE grades are not up to standard for Oxford

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sunningdalian
My predicted grades for A-levels are quite good: A*A*A*A, but unfortunately I have got two 7s in my GCSEs, will this lower my chances of getting into Oxford? Here are my grades, by the way: 999999998877

I'm honestly shocked at these responses saying you may be disadvantaged - of course I cant know for sure but I would be very very very confident that it will not be an issue, particularly as you're in the cohort that didn't do the GCSE exams lol. Good luck !
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by anaturner
I'm honestly shocked at these responses saying you may be disadvantaged - of course I cant know for sure but I would be very very very confident that it will not be an issue, particularly as you're in the cohort that didn't do the GCSE exams lol. Good luck !

Grand merci!!
Original post by anaturner

Tbh I'm also quite shocked
(edited 2 years ago)
Are these stats available just for Med? Can't find any GCSE stats for Maths/Maths n CompSci...
is this a joke
ah sadge, thanks
Yeah man you’re not god enough to get into Oxford and your life is basically already over. Better get down to the job center.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Yeah man you’re not god enough to get into Oxford and your life is basically already over. Better get down to the job center.

Time for extreme survival
Original post by succubus666
is this a joke

Honestly, it wasn’t intended as such…. I was genuinely anxious
Original post by Sunningdalian
Time for extreme survival

In all seriousness you should be fine in regards to your GCSEs. A couple of B grades definitely won’t discount you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending